Re: The Trump

You would've thought that all this kerfuffle regarding trump would have lead to the great and the good looking into bringing the American political system into the 21st century. Apparently not, i was reading an article on the internet about moves being made to push oprah winfrey into politics and run for presidency in 2020. Because that's exactly want the US needs a media celebrity with no political experience supported by the popular vote.

I hope you went out smiling like a child, into the cool remnant of a dream.

Today's tweets seemed to sum things up nicely.

Trump tweets against the FISA Act.
Shortly after Fox and Friends talk in support of FISA.
Trump tweets in support of FISA Act.

Leeds United:  Boiling Barnsley's piss since 2018.

Fiery jack wrote:

I think if trump had half the wit of GW Bush, there probably wouldn't be any issue and really it's not skeletons folk are worried about it's that he is clearly not fit to govern. I thought the interesting thing in the book was that he didn't want to win, but did and did no prep and how to act as prez so stayed the same.. I hope a combination of ' obstruction to justice/collusion with Russia and unfit to govern' will get the lunatic before he can start a war, destroy the planet and get re-elected.

The list of his  transgression would have had obama out within a a few days, and he's being kept alive by the GOP who want to maintain their wealth and the corporates who bankrolled is  campaign.

Exactly, they just want to push their agenda through and he is the President, then so be it. Remember McConnell saying last year about Trump, ''He'll sign anything that is put on his desk''. Thats all they give a fuck about, once they have got what they want, he'll be gone. The damage he will do in the meantime may catch even them by surprise.

Last edited by Mitaman (Fri 12 Jan 2018 1:31 am)

'a face like a binmans glove... like a Sea Bream's anus...like a dill pickle in a cobblers handbag'

Bottled coming come to the UK

https://news.sky.com/story/donald-trump … n-11204052

Hearing reports from people there that the whole VIP stood when this happened, but not Pence and his wife.

That's North and South Korea entering as Korea smile

https://twitter.com/annafifield/status/ … 0943268864

suck'ahs to the side I know you hate my 98'

Whoever is writing the btsport adverts for the fa cup deserves a pat on the back

Fuck me sideways....  Is this the beginning of the end?

Mueller drops one.

https://www.justice.gov/file/1035477/download

Leeds United:  Boiling Barnsley's piss since 2018.

This suggesting that teachers should conceal carry seems to have some legitimacy in providing a deterrent to shooting as alien as it may seem to us. 
What is slightly abhorrent is the idea that some minimum wage security guard presumably with a side arm should be the main defence.  Their wages compared to the money the politicians get from the NRA?  It's disgusting.

I'd offer you a beer, but I've only got six cans.

I wonder how many current high school kids are voting next time and how many will be checking candidates' NRA donations.  Could be a factor.

I'd offer you a beer, but I've only got six cans.