Re: The Trump

king of the slums wrote:

Good to see him get heckled at the UN when he was chairing a discussion on Syria.

Fox News edited out the derisive laughter.

People are Twats

Even he, for the first time ever looked embarrassed. He thought he was at a rally in Bumfuck Kentucky and expected raucous applause and all he got was laughter at the stupidity of the statement. Many of the people in that room know more about US history/ politics than he does. Stupid prick.

'When you become a grown up, people stop asking you what your favourite dinosaur is....They don't even care.'

The net is closing in.

Donald Junior in trouble getting summons for illegal campaign funding in New York state. Apprently The Donald cant touch these cases as not Federal.

The system is fighting back once piece at a time.

If you thought that was funny click on Sky news and watch the highlights of the latest press conference in New York yesterday.
Cringeworthy doesn't get near to covering it and his reference to the reporter from Kurdistan as "Mr. Kurd" would be hilarious if it wasn't so fucking sad!

Proper screw loose!

Managerial endeavour = houses = money.

Very very large.... a brain. Brilliant.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/video/l/trump … vp-AAAH41w

'When you become a grown up, people stop asking you what your favourite dinosaur is....They don't even care.'

He's a front for something even more evil.  That's the sad part.  He'll get taken down and the cunts behind him will laugh and count their money.

People are Twats

space wrote:

He's a front for something even more evil. That's the sad part.  He'll get taken down and the cunts behind him will laugh and count their money.

Chris Hedges touches on just that in this interview. Reference to the Evangelical Right

Last edited by Mitaman (Thu 27 Sep 2018 7:38 am)

First hat in the ring for the opposition.....
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/201 … dent-trump

She’s the main man in the office in the city and she treats me like I’m just another lackey, but I can put a tennis racket up against my face and pretend that I am Kendo Nagasaki...

Travis Bickle wrote:

She's wasting her money.  They need someone who can tap into the Bernie / Drumpf vote, she won't.

I'd offer you a beer, but I've only got six cans.

https://i.ibb.co/tL0YQ26/FB-IMG-1546935899140.jpg

Call me up in dreamland. Radio to me man.

Travis Bickle wrote:

Beto O Rourke

Who do you think you are, Bremner?

cordshoes wrote:
Travis Bickle wrote:

Beto O Rourke

He's very impressive in front of the camera and nearly beat Cruz which shows he's got something. If the Sanders supporters are already highlighting his conservative voting record you can tell they fear him running.
https://www.wsj.com/articles/beto-orour … 1546900932

She’s the main man in the office in the city and she treats me like I’m just another lackey, but I can put a tennis racket up against my face and pretend that I am Kendo Nagasaki...

He really is everything Trump isn't.....then again that particular bar ain't that high

Travis Bickle wrote:

He really is everything Trump isn't.....then again that particular bar ain't that high

He's very impressive, a breath of fresh air amidst the fetid stink of the Trump administration.

Reggie Perrin wrote:
Travis Bickle wrote:

He's very impressive, a breath of fresh air amidst the fetid stink of the Trump administration.

But he's gunna take our away our guns and open the borders.

People are Twats

That is great

space wrote:
Reggie Perrin wrote:
Travis Bickle wrote:

It's funny I was listening to an American politician recently, I can't remember who to be honest, a lady.  There is a growing school of thought who are saying that in reality the 2nd Amendment doesn't apply to black people.  The rationale being that it's not really possible for a black person to carry a gun and use it in a dangerous situation without getting shot by the cops.  That's actually probably true.  Sad but true.

Reggie Perrin wrote:
space wrote:
Reggie Perrin wrote:

It's funny I was listening to an American politician recently, I can't remember who to be honest, a lady.  There is a growing school of thought who are saying that in reality the 2nd Amendment doesn't apply to black people.  The rationale being that it's not really possible for a black person to carry a gun and use it in a dangerous situation without getting shot by the cops.  That's actually probably true.  Sad but true.

That theory was posited around the time of the Black Panthers. I remember reading an interview with Chuck D about the 2nd Amendment, that it was an act of racism, basically meant "Ain't no nigger getting on my property."

Reggie Perrin wrote:
Travis Bickle wrote:

Thats what I thought, he's not perfect though, but who is..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g1FS_hDLMPo&t=294s

king of the slums wrote:
Mitaman wrote:
Reggie Perrin wrote:

Thats what I thought, he's not perfect though, but who is..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g1FS_hDLMPo&t=294s

Sanders side of the Dems are pushing that he's not all he says he is and has taken oil money previously and voted in a pretty conservative way on some issues.

I personally like him, loved the Babba O'Reilly video of him leaving his debate with Cruz where he's driving his wife and team and going for pizza. Like that he still skateboards. He's got a millennial's Bobby Kennedy thing going on.

"That's all I wanna do, is play air drums to The Who.."

More of this in the White House please smile

Last edited by king of the slums (Wed 09 Jan 2019 2:45 am)

#DoTheDai \o/

One of the big policy issues for progressives such at Sanders, Cortez etc is the issue of getting rid of corporate PAC donations out of US politics. That is why. For my part, I wholeheartedly agree, its a cancer on US politics.

Mitaman wrote:

One of the big policy issues for progressives such at Sanders, Cortez etc is the issue of getting rid of corporate PAC donations out of US politics. That is why. For my part, I wholeheartedly agree, its a cancer on US politics.

I believe he gave up the PAC money, but Sanders is saying, hang on there was a time when you took big oil money and you don't vote like a progressive.

He really reminds me of Pete Z big_smile

#DoTheDai \o/

king of the slums wrote:
Mitaman wrote:

I believe he gave up the PAC money, but Sanders is saying, hang on there was a time when you took big oil money and you don't vote like a progressive.

He really reminds me of Pete Z big_smile

Haha, doesn't he...

Another runner:. Tulsi Gabbard: Democrat says she will r … _clipboard

Reggie Perrin wrote:

Another runner:. Tulsi Gabbard: Democrat says she will r … _clipboard

She is not without dubious foreign govt links either.