Re: The Trump

Mitaman wrote:
king of the slums wrote:

We done this yet?

This, this, this this this

Perfect!

Exactly what I've been saying for the last 2 fucking years.  The liberal press fail to engage and just throw memes at dissenters.  This has handed the debate to UKIP and their ilk.

Leeds United:  Boiling Barnsley's piss since 2018.

Mitaman wrote:
king of the slums wrote:

We done this yet?

Perfect!

UKIP = change
Brexit = change
Trump = change

People aren't voting for political parties anymore - they just get more of the same if they do

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJUKc9WbpJo

You are what you repeatedly do. Excellence is not an event - it is a habit.

space wrote:
Mitaman wrote:
king of the slums wrote:

We done this yet?

Perfect!

Exactly what I've been saying for the last 2 fucking years.  The liberal press fail to engage and just throw memes at dissenters.  This has handed the debate to UKIP and their ilk.

Yep and it has made people reticent to discuss their concerns hence the politicos don't engage.  Pollsters are told one thing by those prepared to speak and are told to fuck off by those who have been marginalised.

The Labour Party have been and still are guilty of this. They talk constantly about groups of people defined by this sexuality, that culture or some magic granddad in he sky, fuck that we are all people and British politicians should be primarily concerned about British people.  This is why UKIP resonates and Labour have lost votes tot hem, not because they are right wing at all.     

Millie Tant in Viz was nearly 30 years ago I reckon, no lessons learned.

I'd offer you a beer, but I've only got six cans.

Agree with loads of that and everything else posted around that video. Put it up on facebook myself earlier after getting sick of the teeth knashing and garment rending of many on mine including the wife

Fascista, Communista, Tory Boy or Labourista, come and view the whole damn vista, om pom push

Trump backtracking already, what a surprise.

Site stalwart.

Hilarious, so Obamacare is not so bad after all? What a fuckin tit. Is anybody taking odds on Trump not taking up his role as President in January? Something inside me has said all along that neither Hilary nor Trump would be the next President. Probably wrong.

'When you become a grown up, people stop asking you what your favourite dinosaur is....They don't even care.'

Mitaman wrote:

Hilarious, so Obamacare is not so bad after all? What a fuckin tit. Is anybody taking odds on Trump not taking up his role as President in January? Something inside me has said all along that neither Hilary nor Trump would be the next President. Probably wrong.

I kind of had the same feeling. So will he increasingly drift further away from republicanism until the electoral college feel justified in changing votes?

It would be the biggest ruse in history but surely that woul require a level of planning and intelligence far beyond anything seen in politics before.

Last edited by space (Sat 12 Nov 2016 1:32 pm)

There's far worse standing right behind Trump. Vice President for instance.

Cuts wrote:

YOu are not kidding. Its frightening, some of the names suggested for his cabinet. Some proper whackjobs in that lot. Pence/ Gingrich/ Preibus/ Christie. Those are just a small sample of the more wellknown.

'When you become a grown up, people stop asking you what your favourite dinosaur is....They don't even care.'

Mitaman wrote:
Cuts wrote:

YOu are not kidding. Its frightening, some of the names suggested for his cabinet. Some proper whackjobs in that lot. Pence/ Gingrich/ Preibus/ Christie. Those are just a small sample of the more wellknown.

Even heard Palin's name dropped in the news.  She's a window licking crank.

And like any good dictator, appoint your kids too. After a lifetime of shafting others, the only people he can really trust (rightly) are his kids.

Mol wrote:
king of the slums wrote:

Also, Trump did okay for a stalking horse / straw-man and a patsy for the ruling elites..

I stand by that 100%. No-one, including the democrats, the republicans, the media, the experts or anyone here gave him a prayer of passing the primaries. But if you will give people the vote, sometimes they'll surprise you. He was there to be a shoe-in for Clinton, it backfired spectacularly.

It's quite surreal watching this now..

http://uk.businessinsider.com/obama-set … on-2016-11

Once he's sworn in he can't carry on with all this tweeting business can he?

Site stalwart.

It'll just be emails, a la Clinton.

http://www.last.fm/listen/artist/Art%2BAttacks/similarartists
http://www.stewarthomesociety.org/interviews/artattax.htm

¡No pasaran!

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world … 20576.html
Old school tactics.

Last edited by Mitaman (Wed 11 Jan 2017 4:47 am)

Lad I know paid a prostitute in Hamburg to piss on him.

Site stalwart.

Didn't think I'd be typing that today.

Site stalwart.

Unless the Republicans in congress unanimously decide to indict him then he's home free. 

It will be an interesting 4 years to see how the intelligence community deal with having a president who publicly states they are not to be trusted.  What could possibly go wrong?

Press Conference. Sweet Baby Jesus.

It is deeply concerning to see someone in his position act this way, and he has not even started yet. Tillerson's comments yesterday on China are particularly alarming. He's not entirely wrong, but you don't go about business that way.

He's fucking bonkers.

Site stalwart.

Cant see him making it to the inauguration based on all the spin thats coming out re the rooskis.

placidcasual wrote:

Cant see him making it to the inauguration based on all the spin thats coming out re the rooskis.

Likewise but I'm thinking of a "grassy knoll" scenario.

The insurgency began.................and you missed it.

CharlieG wrote:
placidcasual wrote:

Likewise but I'm thinking of a "grassy knoll" scenario.

I still think that is what will happen ultimately. Making enemies of the spooks is seldom wise.

Just had to start following him on Twitter - you never know quite whats coming next.
Amazing to think that theres loads of folks over in the States who watch him and think its great that there's someone giving the reporters shit back! Its like watching an argument in the playground.
The fact he's calling out his own intelligence agencies is beyond belief… who the fuck is he going to get his data / intelligence briefings from, if not them?
Its almost inconceivable that in 1 week this guy is gonna be the most powerful man in the world.
Strap yourself in… its gonna be some ride.

Oof Marone!