Topic: Going down like flies

Di Matteo and some bloke from Swansea both gone today.

Aim Low and miss...

Share

Re: Going down like flies

Pearson officially gone?

Bilic next?

Or Moyes?

Oof Marone!

Share

Re: Going down like flies

Swansea were really good against us.

He’s walked back to his youth and hymned the young man he was with knowing affection, despite the rain of bitter knowledge manhood has inevitably brought him.

Share

Re: Going down like flies

Thought they've played good football every time I've seen them.

I blame it on modern 'soccer' fans. Cunts

Take off hosers ...

Share

Re: Going down like flies

Some other bloke from Cardiff now.

Aim Low and miss...

Share

Re: Going down like flies

Toronto Ted wrote:

I blame it on modern 'soccer' fans.

I blame it even more on those owners and investors who know sfa about the game and who believe that money always buys success.

Share

Re: Going down like flies

New owners want to get their hands on the new money.

New investment seeking a quick return.

He’s walked back to his youth and hymned the young man he was with knowing affection, despite the rain of bitter knowledge manhood has inevitably brought him.

Share

Re: Going down like flies

pipoldchap wrote:
Toronto Ted wrote:

I blame it on modern 'soccer' fans.

I blame it even more on those owners and investors who know sfa about the game and who believe that money always buys success.


Fans booing when managers haven't even had the chance to undo or improve on the work of their predecessors.
No long term thinking in English football, not even mid term...

Take off hosers ...

Share

Re: Going down like flies

Toronto Ted wrote:
pipoldchap wrote:
Toronto Ted wrote:

I blame it on modern 'soccer' fans.

I blame it even more on those owners and investors who know sfa about the game and who believe that money always buys success.


Fans booing when managers haven't even had the chance to undo or improve on the work of their predecessors.
No long term thinking in English football, not even mid term...

Like England last night

Everyone saying how bad they were and how they expected something different........after 2 games working with the players?????

This isn't even just fans - so called 'expert' pundits.  Do me a favour

And the press?  "England held to a draw in Slovenia" - should have been "Consistently poor England lucky to scrape a point in Slovenia"

You are what you repeatedly do. Excellence is not an event - it is a habit.

Share

Re: Going down like flies

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/37886826
That went well......

The insurgency began.................and you missed it.

Share

Re: Going down like flies

Timmy Sherwood next for them? One less team to compete with for a playoff place...

Snatching misery from the jaws of glory since, ooooooh, 1973?

Share

Re: Going down like flies

Pardew gone.

The insurgency began.................and you missed it.

Share

Re: Going down like flies

Bob Bradley sacked.

Call me up in dreamland. Radio to me man.

Share

Re: Going down like flies

Harvest wrote:

Bob Bradley sacked.


He did well.

I'd offer you a beer, but I've only got six cans.

Share

Re: Going down like flies

Reggie Perrin wrote:
Harvest wrote:

Bob Bradley sacked.


He did well.

He did well to last 11 games looking at some of those scorelines.

'When you become a grown up, people stop asking you what your favourite dinosaur is....They don't even care.'

Share

Re: Going down like flies

Bradley Wiggins

#DoTheDai \o/

Share

Re: Going down like flies

Mike Phelan at 'Ull

A definite #2 if ever there was one

Him and Brian Kidd

You are what you repeatedly do. Excellence is not an event - it is a habit.

Share

Re: Going down like flies

king of the slums wrote:

Bradley Wiggins

He's doing this 'The Jump' thing apparently!?!

He'll fly 'high' as a kite no doubt

You are what you repeatedly do. Excellence is not an event - it is a habit.

Share

Re: Going down like flies

Noticed Smith (yes, him) is currently in the hot seat at Notts County

Share

Re: Going down like flies

CBIT wrote:

Noticed Smith (yes, him) is currently in the hot seat at Notts County

Wow.

Share

Re: Going down like flies

^ Wow - did not realise he was still playing and Mark Crossely is assistant there as well.

Always liked 'Big Norm'

Aim Low and miss...

Share

Re: Going down like flies

Ray Hankin's shorts wrote:

Mike Phelan at 'Ull

A definite #2 if ever there was one

Him and Brian Kidd

Apparently everyones "obvious / favourite" candidate for Hull: Gary Rowett is looking at it through squinted eyes and thinking "Naw… not in that snake pit thanks".. so the owners are going to gamble on …… :
Marco Silva…. ??? Sorry, who?
Been at a loose end since leaving Olympiakos and been recommended to Allam by a mate… Them owners really are something else aren't they?

Oof Marone!

Share

Re: Going down like flies

uppercut wrote:
Ray Hankin's shorts wrote:

Mike Phelan at 'Ull

A definite #2 if ever there was one

Him and Brian Kidd

Apparently everyones "obvious / favourite" candidate for Hull: Gary Rowett is looking at it through squinted eyes and thinking "Naw… not in that snake pit thanks".. so the owners are going to gamble on …… :
Marco Silva…. ??? Sorry, who?
Been at a loose end since leaving Olympiakos and been recommended to Allam by a mate… Them owners really are something else aren't they?

Christ, we managed to snag Gary Monk after all the utter madness of the last couple of years. What about Handsome Pards? He's out of work.

'When you become a grown up, people stop asking you what your favourite dinosaur is....They don't even care.'

Share

Re: Going down like flies

Mitaman wrote:
uppercut wrote:
Ray Hankin's shorts wrote:

Mike Phelan at 'Ull

A definite #2 if ever there was one

Him and Brian Kidd

Apparently everyones "obvious / favourite" candidate for Hull: Gary Rowett is looking at it through squinted eyes and thinking "Naw… not in that snake pit thanks".. so the owners are going to gamble on …… :
Marco Silva…. ??? Sorry, who?
Been at a loose end since leaving Olympiakos and been recommended to Allam by a mate… Them owners really are something else aren't they?

Christ, we managed to snag Gary Monk after all the utter madness of the last couple of years. What about Handsome Pards? He's out of work.

Read about Silva and had exactly the same reaction - who???

Pards won't go to 'Ull will he?  I suspect he thinks he's above that and will wait for West Ham* to sack Bilic (swap West Ham with any other mid-table hopeful)

You are what you repeatedly do. Excellence is not an event - it is a habit.

Share

Re: Going down like flies

Ladies Man Pardew and Sam smelly poo Allardyce are the Chuckle Brothers of mediocre PL teams.

"To me. to you etc................ad nauseum"

Who do you think you are, Bremner?

Share