Topic: Saucy get

Just discovered the joy of hot sauce, Cholula to be precise. Don't need a lot. Hot and spicy.

Site stalwart.

Re: Saucy get

The Mexican gear? It be reet good.

Yeh, got a wooden top. It was on offer at a quid in Morrisons so it's on a trial basis. Started with chip dipping, it got top marks.

Site stalwart.

Same price as a new bucket, which may come in handy.

2+1

Water polo and meeting deadlines.

2+1

fulmine wrote:

Cut out the middle man

You are what you repeatedly do. Excellence is not an event - it is a habit.

Ray Hankin's shorts wrote:
fulmine wrote:

Cut out the middle man

Exactly. Much more artisinal or whatever the bloody word is. Always had Harvest down as a bit of a hipster.

2+1

Massive hipster me. Use a typewriter for all my posts on here.

Site stalwart.

Harvest wrote:

Careful your beard doesn't get caught in the mechanism,  you might spill your Luwak latte over your ream of Southworth

You are what you repeatedly do. Excellence is not an event - it is a habit.

Harvest wrote:

Do you then pay an urchin half a farthing to run your missive to the telegraph office?

I usually call in on the way back from the craft ale and beard oil emporium. Piiiinnnngggg.

Site stalwart.

Ramped it up a tad, Encona West Indian Hot Pepper Sauce. It's like licking lava.

Site stalwart.

Harvest wrote:

Ramped it up a tad, Encona West Indian Hot Pepper Sauce. It's like licking lava.

Always found that a bit too peppery.  Flying Goose was always my favourite.  Discovered it at the Arkansas Cafe in Spitalfields in the mid 90s.  Fucking lovely.

I'd offer you a beer, but I've only got six cans.

Reggie Perrin wrote:
Harvest wrote:

Always found that a bit too peppery.  Flying Goose was always my favourite.  Discovered it at the Arkansas Cafe in Spitalfields in the mid 90s.  Fucking lovely.

Currently on that at the moment, I find it a bit salty. Frank's Red Hot, Tabasco, Maggi, Sriracha, Encona and Cholula? I've shit 'em.

I'm watching https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sFy3rEG91OU and trying to source their sauces. Also doing chicken wings as well.

Last edited by Misura (Sat 22 Jul 2017 8:09 pm)

"To tell you the truth, a lot of the younger lads don't care about the FA Cup, they think it's just something your Grandparents talk about. They'd rather we got knocked out." Trevor Davies - Streatham Rovers Football Club

Misura wrote:
Reggie Perrin wrote:
Harvest wrote:

Currently on that at the moment, I find it a bit salty. Frank's Red Hot, Tabasco, Maggi, Sriracha, Encona and Cholula? I've shit 'em.

I'm watching https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sFy3rEG91OU and trying to source their sauces. Also doing chicken wings as well.

Need to get some of those.  Sriracha is great too.  Maggi chilli and garlic is so tasty as well.  I generally go for the garlic ones rather than the out and out burn ones.

Last edited by Reggie Perrin (Sun 23 Jul 2017 7:15 am)

I'd offer you a beer, but I've only got six cans.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/s?merchant=ANL … lThrough=1

"To tell you the truth, a lot of the younger lads don't care about the FA Cup, they think it's just something your Grandparents talk about. They'd rather we got knocked out." Trevor Davies - Streatham Rovers Football Club

Just discovered A1 Sauce. Not bad. Like a more peppery HP.