Topic: Kebabs. We love 'em.

I did it.  I finally got drunk enough to order the £8 Charlie's Special Kebab.

Lamb, Kofte and Sheesh kebab off skewers topped with a double helping of donor, served with a little salad in a bulging tray that refused to be shut.  Was so impressed when I got home I weighed it.  A small ham,burger box of fries, a can of coke and the kebab came to 1.8kg.

Top quality kebab too, and topped with Charlie's signature of two pickled whole jalapeno peppers.

Leeds United:  Boiling Barnsley's piss since 2018.

Re: Kebabs. We love 'em.

space wrote:

I did it.  I finally got drunk enough to order the £8 Charlie's Special Kebab.

Lamb, Kofte and Sheesh kebab off skewers topped with a double helping of donor, served with a little salad in a bulging tray that refused to be shut.  Was so impressed when I got home I weighed it.  A small ham,burger box of fries, a can of coke and the kebab came to 1.8kg.

Top quality kebab too, and topped with Charlie's signature of two pickled whole jalapeno peppers.

Dirty bastard

Offfffffffffffffffffff - I often venture to the Ocean Queen in Old Hill at circa 2am.  Known colloquially as The Dirty Tea Towel - as the fellah always has a really manky tea towel slung over his shoulder.

It is liike a place of magic - I usually bimble out with three kebas in pita (I had to downgrade from Nan as it was like eating a mattress), a bag of chips and battered something and it never seems to be more than a tenner.

Fucking de-lic-ous.

Aim Low and miss...

I eat mixed kebabs at Venus in Holbeck if I'm driving anywhere near it (2 mile radius) within the hours of 11 and 15 of the clock.

I'd offer you a beer, but I've only got six cans.