Re: Iluvwhite sadly departed

I didn't know him, and in a way i didn't want to. He posted on here and came across as a decent man, and that is/was enough. Imagination fills in the gaps. Sometimes only knowing people in this realm is sufficient. With the exception of a handful of people of whose identity I know, the mask/cloak of omj is a fine thing, and something that makes the site work.

I won't be able to make the service, but rest assured on Friday I will raise a full glass, on a couple of occasions, in Iluvwhite's memory & toast him as a lost friend. Danke.

"To tell you the truth, a lot of the younger lads don't care about the FA Cup, they think it's just something your Grandparents talk about. They'd rather we got knocked out." Trevor Davies - Streatham Rovers Football Club

Misura wrote:

I didn't know him, and in a way i didn't want to. He posted on here and came across as a decent man, and that is/was enough. Imagination fills in the gaps. Sometimes only knowing people in this realm is sufficient. With the exception of a handful of people of whose identity I know, the mask/cloak of omj is a fine thing, and something that makes the site work.

I won't be able to make the service, but rest assured on Friday I will raise a full glass, on a couple of occasions, in Iluvwhite's memory & toast him as a lost friend. Danke.

This.
RIP ILW

"A bigot,a person who is intolerant or hostile towards different social groups and who regards members of these groups with hatred"

It will be tea, Yorkshire mind, as it's 7 am over here and I'll be at work and they're kind of strict about that sort of stuff these days.
Didn't know him personally but he posted some entertaining stuff on here at times and for that I'm thankful.
I hope you and your family are managing to cope.