Topic: Clarks sale. Fill yer boots.

Weaver, Wallabees and desert boots in pastel hues for under 40 smash. Don't like the colours? A pot of suede dye is less than a flim.

Re: Clarks sale. Fill yer boots.

Does the dye work?

I am just a common breed

Not much in my size on line but bought some Natalie today in brown
Leather for 50 in J28 outlet

under the arches wrote:

Does the dye work?

Yes mate. Angelus dye is the best. I last used it a few years ago to bring a pair of Marathon back to life. Just looked online and it's gone up a few bob, but still cheap. You need to mask off the sole with masking tape, get a decent brush and keep a steady nerve. Very therapeutic actually.

All sold out. Managed to order a pair through amazon!! Hopefully 38squid

I am just a common breed

Just put then on. Christ the quality difference between these & supermarket specials. Havent had a pair of these sine about 98 i reckon when i had cash. Well pleased

I am just a common breed

Green ones ? Are you going to dye them ?

Billy Hunt Billy Hunt Billy Billy Beleive!

under the arches wrote:

Just put then on. Christ the quality difference between these & supermarket specials. Havent had a pair of these sine about 98 i reckon when i had cash. Well pleased

Did you get the Wallabees or the dessies?

placidcasual wrote:

Nice shoe that.

Am I right in saying that you bought some Clarks yellow perils a few years ago? You still rocking them?

Revieswhites wrote:

Green ones ? Are you going to dye them ?

The green dessies. Nah. They go well with the barbour. . They will be ok after a bit of dirt on em. Other wise i look like robin hood!

I am just a common breed

Just dye one. Go for the zany look.

Call me up in dreamland. Radio to me man.

Harvest wrote:

Just dye one. Go for the zany look.

A la Clem Burke.

Just remembered I've got some suede Clark's in the back of the wardrobe, not been out for about 5 years. Can't remember the name, they're Originals, think they've stopped doing them now.

Harvest wrote:

Just remembered I've got some suede Clark's in the back of the wardrobe, not been out for about 5 years. Can't remember the name, they're Originals, think they've stopped doing them now.

Gerrum dyed.

Google says Ashcott. As you were.

whyIoughta wrote:
placidcasual wrote:

Nice shoe that.

Am I right in saying that you bought some Clarks yellow perils a few years ago? You still rocking them?

I've got a few pairs of Clarks nothing in yellow. Got some Tan ones, not sure what they're called. (correction, Torcourt Super in Tan, Navy and now White Suede (just ordered off ebay this morning unworn for £32.00 big_smile )

Had some Aschott in brown suede, no idea where they are. Jorvik shoes the lads at work call them, the gloits.

Also some Brown Boots, dropped a carving knife through them and me foot, they're fucked. The foot as healed the boots have not sad

The wife goes mental at me so I have to keep some at work. The fucks that all about?!! Hiding clarks shoes from your wife. Like a fucking Geography Teaching Shoecholic....

Last edited by placidcasual (Sat 22 Jul 2017 6:41 am)

placidcasual wrote:
whyIoughta wrote:
placidcasual wrote:

Nice shoe that.

I've got a few pairs of Clarks nothing in yellow. Got some Tan ones, not sure what they're called.

The wife goes mental at me so I have to keep some at work. The fucks that all about?!! Hiding clarks shoes from your wife. Like a fucking Geography Teaching Shoecholic....

Ah, I wasn't sure if it was you or OBL mate. He posted about getting some yellow Minster Moor a few years back.

He he, my mate's the same as you with adidas trainers, he's got them stashed everywhere. In the back of his coffee shop, at friends and family. To enable him to get them in to the house and into his collection without raising the suspicions of his missus he asks his Mum and Dad, sister etc.to wrap a pair up for him on his birthday and at Christmas and pretend that it's their present to him. It's been going on for years. Everybody's sworn to secrecy and his poor missus still doesn't suspect a thing. Trainer laundering.

whyIoughta wrote:
placidcasual wrote:
whyIoughta wrote:

Nice shoe that.

I've got a few pairs of Clarks nothing in yellow. Got some Tan ones, not sure what they're called.

Ah, I wasn't sure if it was you or OBL mate. He posted about getting some yellow Minster Moor a few years back.

He he, my mate's the same as you with adidas trainers, he's got them stashed everywhere. In the back of his coffee shop, at friends and family. To enable him to get them in to the house and into his collection without raising the suspicions of his missus he asks his Mum and Dad, sister etc.to wrap a pair up for him on his birthday and at Christmas and pretend that it's their present to him. It's been going on for years. Everybody's sworn to secrecy and his poor missus still doesn't suspect a thing. Trainer laundering.

smile smile

"We are The Fall"

That's so funny. My Mrs thinks you can get things like Paraboot Michaels from TK Maxx for £35 if you drop on lucky. What a find!

fuzzy dunlop wrote:

That's so funny. My Mrs thinks you can get things like Paraboot Michaels from TK Maxx for £35 if you drop on lucky. What a find!

He he.

No she doesn't. Count how many pairs of shoes she has.

Dyeing shoes??

Fuck me....and I thought I was a tight cunt?

"A bigot,a person who is intolerant or hostile towards different social groups and who regards members of these groups with hatred"

Cuts wrote:

No she doesn't. Count how many pairs of shoes she has.

Oh she's got loads. But lasses shoes are dead cheap aren't they? She gets all hers from Shoezone for £15

That's right

Back before we had kids I bought the Mrs some Jimmy Choo's. She has worn them 3 times......

She’s the main man in the office in the city and she treats me like I’m just another lackey, but I can put a tennis racket up against my face and pretend that I am Kendo Nagasaki...