Topic: Ozark

Netflix original.

Get used to Jason Bateman and this is pretty bloody good. 

Up to Ep 4 an a very interesting character has turned up.  Quarry fans should enjoy.

Anyway - the story of a financial adviser who launders money for a drug cartel.

Aim Low and miss...

Re: Ozark

Watched first episode, intend to binge the rest over the weekend. Got a good feel to it, palate etc. Sounds a bit pretentious that doesn't it?

Cuts wrote:

Watched first episode, intend to binge the rest over the weekend. Got a good feel to it, palate etc. Sounds a bit pretentious that doesn't it?

Yes.

Ha Ha.  Why not use the word palate.  It suits mine.

Aim Low and miss...

It's since I started following @Colorseffect on Twitter. They put up a still from a film and, as far as I can tell, a colour chart from Dulux bellow it them marvel at how smart they are.
Makes me feel cultured.

Just finished episode 4. Good stuff. Bobcats.

Just you and me then Dan. Mind, I like Patriot on Amazon. Yet to find anyone else who did.

I finished Ozard t'other night. Decent fare.

"Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy, which sustained him through temporary periods of joy."

I am either gonna have a binge on this tonight or watch the drop.

Aim Low and miss...

Breezed through it the last 2 days. Good stuff, not great but throughly enjoyed it..Laura Linney, is always a class act.. Scope for a 2nd seires. looking fwd to that !

Got more soul, than a sock with a hole.

Just watched the first episode, a good start. Do I watch the second, I,be got to be up at 5.15 in the morning yikes

Billy Hunt Billy Hunt Billy Billy Beleive!

I am up to 9 - last one tonight.  I got a bit confused with the flashback episode but it all made sense in the end.

Aim Low and miss...

Up to episode 6, really like this show, Bateman is great as a man unravelling as everything turns to shit

Snatching misery from the jaws of glory since, ooooooh, 1973?

The last one - Wow!

Aim Low and miss...