Topic: Where will we finish?

9th.

Call me up in dreamland. Radio to me man.

Re: Where will we finish?

Anything other than top 6 is failure.

I'd offer you a beer, but I've only got six cans.

3rd

"A bigot,a person who is intolerant or hostile towards different social groups and who regards members of these groups with hatred"

Above us.

7th, a point off the playoffs

Billy Hunt Billy Hunt Billy Billy Beleive!

5th

3rd.........possibly 6th.

The insurgency began.................and you missed it.

2nd!

As it stands, 8th-6th. Quality CB, LB and Striker added and that jumps to 5th-2nd.

"Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy, which sustained him through temporary periods of joy."

1st

She’s the main man in the office in the city and she treats me like I’m just another lackey, but I can put a tennis racket up against my face and pretend that I am Kendo Nagasaki...

4th

Snatching misery from the jaws of glory since, ooooooh, 1973?

8th..................6th. at a push.

http://www.last.fm/listen/artist/Art%2BAttacks/similarartists
http://www.stewarthomesociety.org/interviews/artattax.htm

¡No pasaran!

17th.

A poor start due to the new set up. Followed by a supporter melt down and the usual abuse of the latest scapegoat who could still be Kalvin.

A partial revivial round Christmas and then the FA Cup third round defeat to some part time Romanian Window Cleaners or even the Metropolitan Police FC  and  a gradual wind down to 57 points.

We are Leeds.

I would normally go for 15th
After last season, absolutely no idea. Depends hugely on the new coach/manager.
If we keep Wood 6th

________________________________________________________________________________

Mega Armageddon Chickens wrote:

17th.

A poor start due to the new set up. Followed by a supporter melt down and the usual abuse of the latest scapegoat who could still be Kalvin.

A partial revivial round Christmas and then the FA Cup third round defeat to some part time Romanian Window Cleaners or even the Metropolitan Police FC  and  a gradual wind down to 57 points.

We are Leeds.

Ha ha, this most likely ^^^^^

My 2nd is nothing but mindless optimism. It's all down to the relationship between the coach and the players and getting the fans on side.

Mega Armageddon Chickens wrote:

17th.

We are Leeds.

That's not even mentioning the bad press about illegal shenanigans that are bound to go on.   And it's been a while since we had a bunch of players arrested for drunkenly twatting students etc.  The gutter's the limit with us.

Leeds United:  Boiling Barnsley's piss since 2018.