Topic: Doukara

Is Doukara off too?

We really are going for a 4-6-0 this season?

Leeds United:  Boiling Barnsley's piss since 2018.

Re: Doukara

Works for Barca

Look forward to him bringing his extensive knowledge garnered from his 5 years there to our football

You are what you repeatedly do. Excellence is not an event - it is a habit.

Doukara has been terminated, what's gone on there then?

To stand aside is to take sides.

white dragon wrote:

Doukara has been terminated, what's gone on there then?

Contract cancelled it seems.  Surely he was worth £1m of someone's money.  3 strikers sold, one bought but injured.  Grot  coming it it seems but still a bit thin on the ground.

I'd offer you a beer, but I've only got six cans.

Read some report that TC was not impressed with his attitude to forcing his way into the team, seems he wasn't much bothered, so TC insisted his contract was terminated, gone on a free to some Turkish side. TC undoubtedly aware of his part in the Sicknote Six Shithouses as well, maybe just wanted to get rid soon as for team morale?

Snatching misery from the jaws of glory since, ooooooh, 1973?

TC seems a canny fucker.  He's winning hearts and minds, and he's building a team that (outwardly at least) appear to want to be part of something special.  From Pontus getting season tickets for the sick kiddies, to O'Kane giving shirts away on twatter, it's a charm offensive.  And it's fucking well working on me.

Previously we've been a bunch of players, a manager, and a cunt with their hands in the till.  Now we're a team.  It all feels tribal.  I like it.

Leeds United:  Boiling Barnsley's piss since 2018.

space wrote:

TC seems a canny fucker.  He's winning hearts and minds, and he's building a team that (outwardly at least) appear to want to be part of something special.  From Pontus getting season tickets for the sick kiddies, to O'Kane giving shirts away on twatter, it's a charm offensive.  And it's fucking well working on me.

Previously we've been a bunch of players, a manager, and a cunt with their hands in the till.  Now we're a team.  It all feels tribal.  I like it.

Well put and I agree

space wrote:

X2

I'd offer you a beer, but I've only got six cans.

Doukara was average. Decent grafter but not a finisher.

As said a while back,  the bloke will never be a footballer so long as he has a hole in his arse

Wish him luck and everything but he won't be missed one iota

You are what you repeatedly do. Excellence is not an event - it is a habit.

Cuts will be pleased, if he ever comes back on here, that is.

http://www.last.fm/listen/artist/Art%2BAttacks/similarartists
http://www.stewarthomesociety.org/interviews/artattax.htm

¡No pasaran!

Who cares, we've got Jay Lo now, didn't even know she played football.

I'll get me coat then...

'a face like a binmans glove... like a Sea Bream's anus...like a dill pickle in a cobblers handbag'