Topic: Ipswich Town (h)

Never like playing a McCarthy team, he knows how to organise them. I think a very tight game, they may throw 11 men behind the ball.

Tough one this, my head says 0-0, but heart 1-0 Leeds.

He won't care how he gets the point(s), just as long as they do. Could be a rough game.

Last edited by Mitaman (Fri 22 Sep 2017 1:31 am)

'When you become a grown up, people stop asking you what your favourite dinosaur is....They don't even care.'

Re: Ipswich Town (h)

Same as last year, 1 - 0 us.

The insurgency began.................and you missed it.

1-1

Managerial endeavour = houses = money.

Day off so going.1-1

2-1 to us. Lassoga and Saiz.

http://www.last.fm/listen/artist/Art%2BAttacks/similarartists
http://www.stewarthomesociety.org/interviews/artattax.htm

¡No pasaran!

Us 1, End of the stick 0.

Leeds United:  Boiling Barnsley's piss since 2018.

I am going 2-0 to us, fingers crossed.

________________________________________________________________________________

Kevin Beattie's suspended for them and Alan Hunter's only 50/50 to play so we're in with a chance.

Call me up in dreamland. Radio to me man.

One nil us.  Mick will have them set up.

I'd offer you a beer, but I've only got six cans.

Harvest wrote:

Kevin Beattie's suspended for them and Alan Hunter's only 50/50 to play so we're in with a chance.

Paul Mariner fit again though and that little cunt Eric Gates is back from suspension which is worrying!
Brian Talbot out long term still, so we might sneak a draw.

Alioski will rape Mick Mills though!

Old Wharfedaler wrote:
Harvest wrote:

Paul Mariner fit again though and that little cunt Eric Gates is back from suspension which is worrying!
Brian Talbot out long term still, so we might sneak a draw.

Alioski will rape Mick Mills though!

Colin viljoen starting .

To stand aside is to take sides.

I went to the 2nd replay fa cup , the first one at filbert street, 75ish . Tuesday night , I was still at school, couldn’t get home on the train after the game , got as far as new  street. Slept on the station until the first train about half five . Without googleing it I think it was 2-2 or 3-3 after extra time. Got beat next replay on the Thursday, again not sure odd goal of 3 or 5 .
Ipswich have brought some good players though in the old days . Not no more though , dick em tomorrow 3-0

To stand aside is to take sides.

white dragon wrote:

I went to the 2nd replay fa cup , the first one at filbert street, 75ish . Tuesday night , I was still at school, couldn’t get home on the train after the game , got as far as new  street. Slept on the station until the first train about half five . Without googleing it I think it was 2-2 or 3-3 after extra time. Got beat next replay on the Thursday, again not sure odd goal of 3 or 5 .
Ipswich have brought some good players though in the old days . Not no more though , dick em tomorrow 3-0

I love stories like this.

placidcasual wrote:
white dragon wrote:

I love stories like this. We need a thread in the travel section.

white dragon wrote:

I was talking to a 69 year old Ipswich fan at work about those epic cup games yesterday (God knows why he doesn`t retire).
That was the West Ham v Fulham final year. That W Ham team were the last all English team to win the FA Cup.

He was at the semi at Highbury when Wyle and Talbot split their heads open, but didn`t go to the final.`78.
Ipswich had a cracking team in the mid 70`s to early `80`s. Robson was a top manager.

________________________________________________________________________________

Sat in the west stand directly behind the visitors dugout for this one,so if anyone has any kind words you'd like me to pass on to Mick McCarthy,feel free.

Sell out by all accounts too.

going to this one also , a win three points clear and goal difference made bigger please

I'm just a symptom of the moral decay thats gnawing at the heart of the country

It would appear the north east area is now a rave.

I fear change.

Wiedwald, Anita, Cooper, Shaughnessy, Ayling, O'Kane, Phillips, Alioski, Hernandez, Saiz, Lasogga

Loose Lips wrote:

It would appear the north east area is now a rave.

Ibiza comes to Leeds as Up Yer Ronson takes to the Foster's Fan Zone stage

GET IN.

Lassoga! Just need one from Saiz, now.....

http://www.last.fm/listen/artist/Art%2BAttacks/similarartists
http://www.stewarthomesociety.org/interviews/artattax.htm

¡No pasaran!

I want Roofe to be so on fire that he scores without actually being on the pitch.

90Piesanhour wrote:

Lassoga! Just need one from Saiz, now.....

Apparently he`s shit he is. lol