Re: Reading

Keep seeing this "we've been found out" business,when the reality is that we're an average side in an average division.
The fact we are still just 4 points from second spot after 3 losses on the bounce says it all.
Wendies busting a gut to beat us the other week and losing to Bolton today typifies this league!

TC post match saying time to stick together which is right but he needs to stop fucking about and decide which is his best eleven and right formation.

Still reckon there's a decent side in there somewhere but if he doesn't find it soon Orta might not be scouting just players.
Need to find a scruffy one nil quick smart and get things moving again.

Fucking Hernandez off from taking penalties would be a good start!

"A bigot,a person who is intolerant or hostile towards different social groups and who regards members of these groups with hatred"

Harvest wrote:

Wish I'd carried on painting the shed. Apart from a views spells we were well out of it. Christiansen kept changing how they were lined up. For some periods he had the full backs as wingers and O'Kane in the middle of Jansson and Cooper, it just looked wrong.

Saiz was up for it and Lonergan kept us in it with a great save. Otherwise everyone else varied between below average and poor. Big crowd, boos at the end. Three defeats on the trot, no goals and seven against. We're going backwards

Talking about going backwards, what's all that passing it about at the back, Jansson to Cooper, to O,Kane to Phillips back to Cooper back to Lonnergan, then it starts all over again. It was as boring a game as you,ll see. What happened to the attacking football we saw at the start of the season.

Billy Hunt Billy Hunt Billy Billy Beleive!

Mol wrote:
Mol wrote:

He shed she shed.

BTW, try saying that quick 6 times after 4 pints..

I'm on meds, can't have one bloody pint. Deserve a few after enduring that horror show today.

Site stalwart.

At least he binned the keeper. Listened to it, sounded awful.

To stand aside is to take sides.

Highlights and lowlights here.
http://www.skysports.com/football/leeds … ing/374758

Site stalwart.

We just don't look a threat. Simple as.

Play Vieira instead of Phillips.

13th again, if we're lucky.

http://www.last.fm/listen/artist/Art%2BAttacks/similarartists
http://www.stewarthomesociety.org/interviews/artattax.htm

¡No pasaran!

90Piesanhour wrote:

Which would fix what exactly?

"Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy, which sustained him through temporary periods of joy."

Mol wrote:
90Piesanhour wrote:

Which would fix what exactly?

He's a better, more dynamic attacking player who doesn't pick up bookings and make daft challenges all the time.

Obviously, it won't actually do anything at all as the get up and go has got up and gone, apparently.

¡No pasaran!

There's a case for playing Vieira alongside Phillips instead of Hernandez.
Vieira's ball retention is certainly better....something we seem to be struggling with lately.
Hernandez is a luxury player,not what we need right now.

"A bigot,a person who is intolerant or hostile towards different social groups and who regards members of these groups with hatred"

A really shite day yesterday. Local roads closed plus A1 shut at Catterick meant we were late getting to the pub and found a bunch of glory hunters in our usual seats.
Match was all the more dreadful now that the early season promise is starting to look like another false dawn. Seen plenty of that shite over the last fifteen years but was actually getting my hopes up that this could be our season.
Then one of the lads didn't get back to the car until ten past five (fuck knows why as there wasn't anything to hang about for) so we were stuck in beautiful Beeston for 40 mins until the traffic cleared.
Worst match day since I can't remember when.
Got to look on the bright side - if we keep playing like this the glory hunters will fade away and we can get our regular seats back in the pub.

90Piesanhour wrote:

He's a better, more dynamic attacking player who doesn't pick up bookings and make daft challenges all the time.

I watch different games to you then Pies.

"Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy, which sustained him through temporary periods of joy."

jongooligan wrote:

A really shite day yesterday. Local roads closed plus A1 shut at Catterick meant we were late getting to the pub and found a bunch of glory hunters in our usual seats.
Match was all the more dreadful now that the early season promise is starting to look like another false dawn. Seen plenty of that shite over the last fifteen years but was actually getting my hopes up that this could be our season.
Then one of the lads didn't get back to the car until ten past five (fuck knows why as there wasn't anything to hang about for) so we were stuck in beautiful Beeston for 40 mins until the traffic cleared.
Got to look on the bright side - if we keep playing like this the glory hunters will fade away and we can get our regular seats back in the pub.

First post in 9 years?

I'd offer you a beer, but I've only got six cans.

Mol wrote:
90Piesanhour wrote:

I watch different games to you then Pies.

Cant get booked on the bench.

Not sure Vieira is anything different to Phillips really. To be fair to Phillips he's scored a few this season, Vieira hasn't had the chance to get forward playing under TC as yet. I'm a Vieira fan. I'm not sure how Vieira fits in but I don't think Hernandez and Saiz together is working.

I wasn't there Saturday so can comment on that game.

Last edited by placidcasual (Sun 15 Oct 2017 9:09 pm)

Ultimately, we look to have lost our mojo. Of course Vieira isn't the answer, it just seems crazy that, for instance, TC chose O'Kane with a cracked rib over Vieira against the Wendies.

I don't know what the answer is, but it just seems that whichever owner, manager and new player(s) come in, it all goes to shite in the end. It's just more disappointing this time as it really did look exciting after 10 games, now it looks like business as usual.

Bristol City away. God help us.....

Last edited by 90Piesanhour (Sun 15 Oct 2017 9:26 pm)

¡No pasaran!

Cracking tackle from Phillips, took the ball and man and everything.

Site stalwart.

jongooligan wrote:

9 years?  We await your next post with antici......

space wrote:

9 years?  We await your next post with antici......

I missed you too tongue

Stick around mate.

Site stalwart.

Harvest wrote:

Cracking tackle from Phillips, took the ball and man and everything.

Every team needs one!

The occasional tackle I mean!