Topic: Leeds Utd vs Sheff Utd

So then. I know we have League cup in between but this is the game most are looking forward to.

I have fond memories of Leeds Sheff U. A wide range from the last 30 odd years. Some good, some bad some indifferent. Hopefully Friday will be more Brian Gayle than Andy Gray.

Still, will be a good atmosphere. Our South Yorkshire cousins will bring a few regaling us with their songs about Magnet and Greasy Chip butties.

No idea of score or performance.

Re: Leeds Utd vs Sheff Utd

Fuck off yer dirty leeds bastards. smile

"To tell you the truth, a lot of the younger lads don't care about the FA Cup, they think it's just something your Grandparents talk about. They'd rather we got knocked out." Trevor Davies - Streatham Rovers Football Club

Misura wrote:

You getting it in early...

Are you going?

Misura wrote:

Au contraire my friend, you are above us with a game in hand. You go up in this league, not down.

http://www.thefa.com/football-rules-gov … e/fairplay

'a face like a binmans glove... like a Sea Bream's anus...like a dill pickle in a cobblers handbag'

Never forgotten. Never forgiven.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DMu-p0TXkAEvIfA.jpg

"To tell you the truth, a lot of the younger lads don't care about the FA Cup, they think it's just something your Grandparents talk about. They'd rather we got knocked out." Trevor Davies - Streatham Rovers Football Club

placidcasual wrote:

So then. I know we have League cup in between but this is the game most are looking forward to.

I have fond memories of Leeds Sheff U. A wide range from the last 30 odd years. Some good, some bad some indifferent. Hopefully Friday will be more Brian Gayle than Andy Gray.

Still, will be a good atmosphere. Our South Yorkshire cousins will bring a few regaling us with their songs about Magnet and Greasy Chip butties.

No idea of score or performance.

Most of said chips being located on their shoulders. Funny lot, them blunts.

The insurgency began.................and you missed it.

My first sheff u game , spanked em 5-1 . After we binned Clough .

To stand aside is to take sides.

Have a bad feeling about Sharp scoring the winner.

The insurgency began.................and you missed it.

Misura wrote:

Never forgotten. Never forgiven.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DMu-p0TXkAEvIfA.jpg

That’s at the Dell isn’t it ?

No, bramall lane end, 23rd september 1990 @ bramall lane.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DMgItbHW4AA8pXL.jpg:large

Misura wrote:

No, bramall lane end, 23rd september 1990 @ bramall lane.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DMgItbHW4AA8pXL.jpg:large

Fair enough remember him doing that at Southampton.

He sat on the advertising hoardings at Southampton, him and Le Tissier chatting, while there was a break in play.

Site stalwart.

"I've got a yoghurt to finish today" big_smile big_smile

Harvest wrote:

He sat on the advertising hoardings at Southampton, him and Le Tissier chatting, while there was a break in play.

Yeah mate think that’s the one I’m thinking of just my old man brain.

Form guide suggests an away win.
All depends on which Leeds United turns up.

"A bigot,a person who is intolerant or hostile towards different social groups and who regards members of these groups with hatred"

I think one thing that is fairly certain is that Wiedwald won't be playing, thank feck. Hopefully Vieira will be playing, he looks like he could be the missing link in the jigsaw that is the current Leeds squad.

1-1. Leeds to score in injury time.

'a face like a binmans glove... like a Sea Bream's anus...like a dill pickle in a cobblers handbag'

Both teams to score, over 2 match goals & over 10 corners @353/1000 with Bet365. Don't say i never give you anything.

Last edited by Misura (Thu 26 Oct 2017 8:31 pm)

Long time since I've been in a bookies but 353 to 1000? Literally, what kinds of odds are those?!

And is this being shown on UK telly tomorrow? Trying to figure out whether it'll be streamed on LUTV (can't find a listing of games they will stream anywhere), which is working well these days when it's actually streaming.

Last edited by Mike Jones (Thu 26 Oct 2017 8:43 pm)

Snatching misery from the jaws of glory since, ooooooh, 1973?

Misura wrote:

Both teams to score, over 2 match goals & over 10 corners @353/1000 with Bet365. Don't say i never give you anything.

That works out at about 1/3 , pretty shit bet that . I’m out.

To stand aside is to take sides.

*Edit 353/100 or 3.53/1

Last edited by Misura (Thu 26 Oct 2017 9:19 pm)

So just over 7/2 in old money?

Snatching misery from the jaws of glory since, ooooooh, 1973?

Mike Jones wrote:

Long time since I've been in a bookies but 353 to 1000? Literally, what kinds of odds are those?!

And is this being shown on UK telly tomorrow? Trying to figure out whether it'll be streamed on LUTV (can't find a listing of games they will stream anywhere), which is working well these days when it's actually streaming.

Yes.
Sky Sports, as are the games with Brentford, Boro, Barnsley & Villa.

http://www.skysports.com/watch/football … ampionship

________________________________________________________________________________

If its on sky it isn't streamed on LUTV

Mike Jones wrote:

Mike (and other Trumpistan OMJers): it's streaming live on ESPN3 at 14.40 EST.