Re: Leeds Utd vs Sheff Utd

Thanks folks, now scouring midtown Manhattan for a bar that shows ESPN3...

Come on Leeds!!!

Get in, found one

Last edited by Mike Jones (Fri 27 Oct 2017 5:10 pm)

Snatching misery from the jaws of glory since, ooooooh, 1973?

1-3. Sorry.

"Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy, which sustained him through temporary periods of joy."

Anita in for Beradi, same otherwise. Good to see some away fans for a change.

I'm going 1-1.

Call me up in dreamland. Radio to me man.

SAM's prediction
Home win 44%    Draw 28%    Away win 28%

SAM's more confident than I am. hmm

The insurgency began.................and you missed it.

Jesus.....

Sharp. The cunt.

The insurgency began.................and you missed it.

Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

fucking great goal

Get in . First time Lasogga gets his feet off the floor to challenge caused a goal .

To stand aside is to take sides.

Alioski,s delivery has been shocking

Billy Hunt Billy Hunt Billy Billy Beleive!

TC needs to be reading the riot half in the interval as we have got away with murder to be level. Some shocking performances, especially at the back.

Need to get stuck in more and stop looking backwards all the time.

To be honest should be 3-1 down.

set of cunts

fuck me, is everyone singing that JD song now

Ginger cunt

I knew as soon as they sent that little 12 year old twat on he would score, I would have ripped his knackers off and shoved them down his throat as soon as he crossed the whitewash.
Real Roy of the Rovers stuff, more of a 2000 AD Man myself.

I Wood wrote:

I knew as soon as they sent that little 12 year old twat on he would score, I would have ripped his knackers off and shoved them down his throat as soon as he crossed the whitewash.
Real Roy of the Rovers stuff, more of a 2000 AD Man myself.

Exactly what I was thinking.

I'd offer you a beer, but I've only got six cans.

Shit twats. We're lacking in so many areas, too tired to discuss it now. Including the cup we've lost five out of our last seven games. Not good eh.

Our back 5 last season was so much more solid. Tonight and in other defeats this season, we’ve looked all at sea . Bartley is obviously a massive loss . Ayling was so consistent, tonight he lets a school boy get behind and score .
We got overrun in midfield. Lasogga hardly made a proper challenge , never mind , win one.
Siaze was our only threat , running at them.
I see a drubbing coming soon.

To stand aside is to take sides.

white dragon wrote:

Our back 5 last season was so much more solid. Tonight and in other defeats this season, we’ve looked all at sea . Bartley is obviously a massive loss . Ayling was so consistent, tonight he lets a school boy get behind and score .
We got overrun in midfield. Lasogga hardly made a proper challenge , never mind , win one.

We have Wolves coming up !

Billy Hunt Billy Hunt Billy Billy Beleive!

We've already had a drubbing. Wednesday beat us by 3,but it could have been 8 or 9. What is with the constant back passing?  We pass it more to Lonegran than to Lasogga!

Looking at the game objectively it was pretty exciting. I much preferred it when we were invincible and smashing the likes of Port Vale and Burton. Good job there's no Sheff United fans on here sad

I enjoyed the atmosphere tonight. Good to see away allocation sold out and making a racket. Shame about the result. Lasogga looked poor.

What's with them singing Magic Hat song just constantly living in our shadow and wanting to emulate their bigger more attractive and successful neighbour. Need to let go of Jones, Sabella and Currie. Move on...

Last edited by placidcasual (Fri 27 Oct 2017 11:48 pm)

Missed this. Out on stag do. Sounds like I didn't miss much.

How fucking embarrassing is this?

Will we ever sort it out?

http://www.last.fm/listen/artist/Art%2BAttacks/similarartists
http://www.stewarthomesociety.org/interviews/artattax.htm

¡No pasaran!

white dragon wrote:

Aye. Bartley has not even played a full game this season either (maybe he is injured - i checked- he is) but we should have moved heaven and earth to keep him. Pennington looks v jittery. What got me is how Ayling becomes the chief midfield creator when that should not really be his role. Only Phillips and Saiz seemed equipped. Der Sturmtank is looking a bit sheepish and remarkably not very physical- he's not a bad finisher but he's not the hold it up, strong, nasty forward I hoped he might be. We can come strong again but we need some dynamism and more precision. We don't really seem to play with width and get crosses in from deep positions - just airy fairy floaty crosses from the middle third which most defenders will compete for. Our games are always a bit frantic with no sense of control - always one stray pass away from crisis. Need a bit of foot on the ball skill in midfield - a playmaker - someone with a bit of time on the ball. What I fucking hate more than anything is that with all these teams we lose to their tricky, cocky players all seem to turn it on against us. It's like we inspire the average to greatness.  Funny old game though - we could go on a 10 match winning streak now. I fear I have used a lot of clichés in that rant!

Last edited by currieforengland (Sat 28 Oct 2017 8:58 am)