Re: Leeds Utd vs Sheff Utd

Victor Orta's bought shit non Championship winning players.

TC is trying to build a Barca team with shit players in a shit league.

TC is 3 points ahead of Monk at this point and Monk had a shocking start but kicked on. Now is TC going to get them to kick on? Probably not.

Still think TC needs time, but what is Orta doing? He's bought one decent player in Saiz. The rest are shit and I include the Macedonian Messi in that pile of turd. So Orta's on a success rate of 1 in 12 in my book. Then look at who he's let go or missed. Not good enough. If we're going with a Director of Football model then get a proven Director in. Orta shat it at Boro and he looks like he's going that way with us.

We need to spend in the window, a striker, perhaps two, a keeper, a bastard in midfield and CB, that's your Wood money and some more gone right there..

I think TC should be given time, purely on the basis of it being the opposite of what Cellino would do. To be honest, for a man who got the job on spotting Monk's weaknesses and building nice shiny PowerPoint presentations on our opposition, he's not reading the games nor "his team" very well at all.

Again, give him time, but get Orta out and get a seasoned pro in that Director role, Strachen wouldn't be a bad choice for me with TC as coach.

How a few weeks changes things. Some had us practically promoted. Fingers crossed Cooper's injury isn't too serious. Wink wink. He's shit.

Call me up in dreamland. Radio to me man.

Misura's been quiet.

Mind you, we ALL knew what would happen....

http://www.last.fm/listen/artist/Art%2BAttacks/similarartists
http://www.stewarthomesociety.org/interviews/artattax.htm

¡No pasaran!

Looks in mirror....

“Misura, Misura, Misura”

He’s about.  I’ve seen him.

He,s having his Ying Yang moment .
Any slaver from him ban him !

I'm just a symptom of the moral decay thats gnawing at the heart of the country

Loose Lips wrote:

Looks in mirror....

“Misura, Misura, Misura”

Hiya! big_smile

What is the difference between pop and rock n' roll? You might get fucked.

Overall i thought it was a decent game. I'm not the type to clap when the attendance gets read out, but it was good to see a full house/yorkshire derby. It's games like this against team like leeds that we've sorely missed for the last 5 years.

We weren't at our best tbh. I was relieved that your big swede didn't start, as i rate him at the back & up front. Good finish for your goal. We huff & puff but don't really create many chances. We move the ball about well in certain areas, but are quite stodgy up front. Little/no movement and little/no pace. If you sent scouts to watch us v. reading, then they didn't watch the match. We prefer it when teams attempt to play out from the back without the players to do it. It allows us to press, but also get back into shape. We leave massive spaces in certain areas of the pitch at certain times which can be exploited by quick direct passes.

Cracking reaction save from your keeper from sharp at 1-0. Your two creatives in midfield like going to ground a little too easy, and the one with the angular head likes waving the imaginary card about. Thought the spanish lad had a shout for a pen late on, and i've seen pens given for less, but he'd probably blotted his copy book & that challange on the touchline was a borderline red.

I'd took 1-1 and been midly miffed. Dissapointed with lasogga, as i feared that he'd have too much for our 19yr CB and bully him. You could tell the fear/respect for him on your goal, as it appeared most of our defence were focused on him that the goal scorer.

Last edited by Misura (Sat 28 Oct 2017 11:07 am)

What is the difference between pop and rock n' roll? You might get fucked.

king of the slums wrote:

Victor Orta's bought shit non Championship winning players.

TC is trying to build a Barca team with shit players in a shit league.

TC is 3 points ahead of Monk at this point and Monk had a shocking start but kicked on. Now is TC going to get them to kick on? Probably not.

Still think TC needs time, but what is Orta doing? He's bought one decent player in Saiz. The rest are shit and I include the Macedonian Messi in that pile of turd. So Orta's on a success rate of 1 in 12 in my book. Then look at who he's let go or missed. Not good enough. If we're going with a Director of Football model then get a proven Director in. Orta shat it at Boro and he looks like he's going that way with us.

We need to spend in the window, a striker, perhaps two, a keeper, a bastard in midfield and CB, that's your Wood money and some more gone right there..

I think TC should be given time, purely on the basis of it being the opposite of what Cellino would do. To be honest, for a man who got the job on spotting Monk's weaknesses and building nice shiny PowerPoint presentations on our opposition, he's not reading the games nor "his team" very well at all.

Again, give him time, but get Orta out and get a seasoned pro in that Director role, Strachen wouldn't be a bad choice for me with TC as coach.

What I am reading here is ''sack him asap''...? big_smile

Last edited by Mitaman (Sat 28 Oct 2017 11:38 am)

'When you become a grown up, people stop asking you what your favourite dinosaur is....They don't even care.'

Repeats on loop:

Remember, this is largely a new young squad.  The plan is Premiership in 3 years.  So let's not start imploding just yet please.

This is the Leeds United rollercoaster at it's very best.  Lots of highs.  Lots of lows.  Enjoy the ride and keep singing.

Leeds United:  Boiling Barnsley's piss since 2018.

We are not strong enough in a battle, not skilful enough to tiki taka around better sides . Fuck knows were we are going .

To stand aside is to take sides.

Misura wrote:

Overall i thought it was a decent game. I'm not the type to clap when the attendance gets read out, but it was good to see a full house/yorkshire derby. It's games like this against team like leeds that we've sorely missed for the last 5 years.

We weren't at our best tbh. I was relieved that your big swede didn't start, as i rate him at the back & up front. Good finish for your goal. We huff & puff but don't really create many chances. We move the ball about well in certain areas, but are quite stodgy up front. Little/no movement and little/no pace. If you sent scouts to watch us v. reading, then they didn't watch the match. We prefer it when teams attempt to play out from the back without the players to do it. It allows us to press, but also get back into shape. We leave massive spaces in certain areas of the pitch at certain times which can be exploited by quick direct passes.

Cracking reaction save from your keeper from sharp at 1-0. Your two creatives in midfield like going to ground a little too easy, and the one with the angular head likes waving the imaginary card about. Thought the spanish lad had a shout for a pen late on, and i've seen pens given for less, but he'd probably blotted his copy book & that challange on the touchline was a borderline red.

I'd took 1-1 and been midly miffed. Dissapointed with lasogga, as i feared that he'd have too much for our 19yr CB and bully him. You could tell the fear/respect for him on your goal, as it appeared most of our defence were focused on him that the goal scorer.

I think you're being generous mate,either that or very diplomatic!
Yet another Yorkshire derby where we've failed to match the intensity or desire of the opposition.

The defending was shambolic and it beats me how professional players can switch off as was the case for their 2 goals.
That was underlined further when they nearly scored with the quickly taken free kick first half.

I posted a while back that this division is fairly average and given that Sheffield U went top without really looking the part last night,underlines that.
They are however, well organised,have a good attitude and get a foot in... 3 qualities sadly lacking in our play.
You get the feeling TC could be a couple of games away from the bullet and appears to be looking out of his depth in recent weeks.
Does Radrizanni stick or twist?,we all know what Cellino would have done.

Points wise, still in touch but if this run continues then fuck knows.

.....and sing your own fucking songs!! lol

"A bigot,a person who is intolerant or hostile towards different social groups and who regards members of these groups with hatred"

Are we seriously suggesting sacking?

Loose Lips wrote:

Are we seriously suggesting sacking?

Sounds like it.  So much for patience and building a new squad.

Leeds United:  Boiling Barnsley's piss since 2018.

Nobody's suggesting fuck all,it's what happens when teams keep losing football matches!

You'd like to think TC will get the opportunity that so many before him have not.

Individual errors cost us the game last night and if he can't coach that out of the perpetrators,then the very least he deserves is to be given some of the Wood money in January to replace them.

"A bigot,a person who is intolerant or hostile towards different social groups and who regards members of these groups with hatred"

As long as we are safe in this league, I’m all for giving him time .
Maybe Orta is not up to it . When has a director of football and a coach ever worked in England?

To stand aside is to take sides.

Well at least it was another day of crazy results in the C'ship, all over the shop - like OW said recently, anyone can beat anyone. Lots of teams really like to beat Leeds though.

Snatching misery from the jaws of glory since, ooooooh, 1973?

white dragon wrote:

As long as we are safe in this league, I’m all for giving him time .
Maybe Orta is not up to it . When has a director of football and a coach ever worked in England?

Orta does huge dossiers on target players. 1000’s of hours of footage is looked at. How then, in the name of living fuck, did that lead to the signing of Wiedwald? One of the worst players I have ever seen at Elland Road.

Summing dunt add up..

'When you become a grown up, people stop asking you what your favourite dinosaur is....They don't even care.'

I think he does a Moneyball style approach. Maybe they were looking for a goalie like Man U lad that played like a sweeper. Saiz is a great signing, Lasogga has potential but looks like Wood 2 seasonsago. Capable but unfit and lacking some belief. Suspect Beattie helped with that.

Reckon TC got till xmas then the pressure will mount if we fall away from top 6. Radzianni seems like a cool customer who will try an inspire belief rather than fear

At least the BBC got a towelling. Apprently a coach load got more than they could handle in Holbeck.

Weekend result have been a birthday present.  If I was TC that would be my opening presentation to the squad then draft in some tackling coaches for the week.

I'd offer you a beer, but I've only got six cans.