Re: Derby (h)

90Piesanhour wrote:

How long has TC got, now?

I notice Larry is free again.....

Noooooo

Billy Hunt Billy Hunt Billy Billy Beleive!

Fuck me, talk about wheels coming off, this is turning into a train wreck...

'When you become a grown up, people stop asking you what your favourite dinosaur is....They don't even care.'

Greyson can fuck off, same goes for Sam "I'm not afraid to eat a bag a crisps whilst taking a shit" Allardyce.

Orta's bought too many fancy Dans, he's the problem because his players are fucking up IMO.

TC is trying to ticky tacky this league, wake the fuck up, horses for courses.

AR needs to spend some money in Jan, and it needs to be silly money as everyone is mis-priced and none more so than in the January window.

A CB, a GK a DM (Arta should be in this role / but we need a Dacourt type desperately and we need a 20 goal a season steady as fuck Championship or ex-Prem CF.

#DoTheDai \o/

king of the slums wrote:

Greyson can fuck off, same goes for Sam "I'm not afraid to eat a bag a crisps whilst taking a shit" Allardyce.

Orta's bought too many fancy Dans, he's the problem because his players are fucking up IMO.

AR needs to spend some money in Jan, and it needs to be silly money as everyone is mis-priced and none more so than in the January window.

A CB, a GK a DM (Arta should be in this role / but we need a Dacourt type desperately and we need a 20 goal a season steady as fuck Championship or ex-Prem CF.

And a left footed left back.

To stand aside is to take sides.

You should pester us for Danny Ings.

white dragon wrote:
king of the slums wrote:

And a left footed left back.

Yep. No balance there at all. Beradi, Anita, Dallas, all having to turn back inside.

Call me up in dreamland. Radio to me man.

I missed it all due to work.  Are we shit again?

Leeds United:  Boiling Barnsley's piss since 2018.

No, played well first half. Lost our way second half.

space wrote:

Yes.... we are shit again.

'When you become a grown up, people stop asking you what your favourite dinosaur is....They don't even care.'

Listening in the car on the way back from the ground TC popped up for his bit of airtime. It was like Monk's moment last year but without the balls to get pissed off and fuck off back to the dressing room.

The story goes it was the ref's fault. Only pricks say that.

The fact that they grew into the game from 60 minutes with earlier substitutions was the main reason we lost it. we can't play in the other teams half. Control is poor, no command on the ball.

Only Saiz, Viera and O'Kane came out of that with any praise. Dallas did his best at left back.

Ayling and Janson just seem out of kilter recently but I am sure they will come good.

Lonergan aside the rest are mediocre.

The German is just pretending to play football. Grot should be in the under 23.

Our crossing is stunningly poor....

Mitaman wrote:
space wrote:

Yes.... we are shit again.

No we're not. We're lacking in many aspects but we're far from shit.

Yes, agree about the manager, broken record job. This Saiz, Alioski, Lassoga diving is ridiculous too. I was screaming for Saiz to be booked, our own player. So much talent but so embarrassing too.

And Viera was outstanding.

For me, Lassoga rubbing his head, fake jumping, running down lost causes without any chance of getting there is the worst culprit.

When you say diving I think of Ayling to be honest.

Loads on twitter making farting noises about throwing season tickets away.   I think we have to put our collective selves in the cunts thread.

Leeds United:  Boiling Barnsley's piss since 2018.

I'm as fucked off as anybody about how its going at the moment but the saving grace for me is our owner. Alright i dont like the idea of the manager not deciding which players we recruit, but we at last  have an owner who is doing things that  are building the club in the right way and not upsetting every fucker he comes in to contact with. He seems to have got the council on board now and is moving the club forward with new facilities and ground ownership. After what weve been through with Bates and Cellinio its reffreshing to have someone who gives a fuck about where the clubs going rather than making it all about him. I liked what i saw earlier in the season but was not carried away by it, we have a coach who has  never managed over here who has a lot to learn about this league. He will either improve or will be gone and hopefully Rads will have learnt a lesson from it. I know who i'd back to put things right between Rads and the last 2 cunts though.

Not panicking yet, but losing games is getting boring now.

Yeah it is. I don't mind on a Saturday afternoon but Friday and Tuesday nights are more tedious.

Especially when the shut the M62 4 miles from home.

That's a pisser listening to TC moan about refs.

He has every right to moan about the ref,those 2 penalty decisions were fucking scandalous!
That doesn't excuse the shambolic defending for their first mind.

Managerial endeavour = houses = money.

We'll go down a place tonight too.

Old Wharfedaler wrote:

He has every right to moan about the ref,those 2 penalty decisions were fucking scandalous!

Yeah but he wouldn’t reference how shit we were either.

I think he said defencely he was quite pleased which was astonishing really.

I'm looking at it this way.  We have a decent ow er and we know we have some decent players.  Maybe it just needs a tweak and maybe bringing in a defensive coach to help out.  Hers hoping.

I'd offer you a beer, but I've only got six cans.

Loose Lips wrote:
Old Wharfedaler wrote:

Yeah but he wouldn’t reference how shit we were either.

I think he said defencely he was quite pleased which was astonishing really.

Did he?
Never saw the interview but either way you wouldn't want him slagging the players off publicly.
Only saw the highlights but others have said we played alright for the first hour or so.
Still think the ref got it badly wrong though,

Managerial endeavour = houses = money.

Harvest wrote:

No, played well first half. Lost our way second half.

This.

Listened to it and first half we could have scored 2 or 3. Ironically, bringing on Sakho changed the game, negatively.

We should have enough about us to get over this, but losing so many so early is not great.

http://www.last.fm/listen/artist/Art%2BAttacks/similarartists
http://www.stewarthomesociety.org/interviews/artattax.htm

¡No pasaran!

Reggie Perrin wrote:

I'm looking at it this way.  We have a decent ow er and we know we have some decent players.  Maybe it just needs a tweak and maybe bringing in a defensive coach to help out.  Hers hoping.

I read yesterday somewhere that we don't need a coach, we need a psychologist. Seems that way.