Topic: TC - Gone?

Just read we had parted company, is this true?

'When you become a grown up, people stop asking you what your favourite dinosaur is....They don't even care.'

Re: TC - Gone?

No.

Site stalwart.

Or maybe.  He can't keep blaming individual fuck ups.  George  Graham never had any mistakes let alone allowed a mere individual to make one.

Mmmm, should he be fucked off?  Probably not but if we get to December in 15th he will be gone.

I'd offer you a beer, but I've only got six cans.

Leo Sayer with glasses reckons we should get Sam Allardyce in!

"A bigot,a person who is intolerant or hostile towards different social groups and who regards members of these groups with hatred"

There needs to be a real inquest during the international break, Something has gone badly wrong.... New manager ? I'd give it to the Barnsley fellow Hecklingbottom, who is doing a superb job there.

Got more soul, than a sock with a hole.

Old Wharfedaler wrote:

I'm sorry but why would us getting Sam Allardyce be a bad thing?  Are we Ajax?  No.  Are we a bigger draw than England?  No.  Would Allardyce still be England manager if he hadn't gaffed so monumentally?  Yes he would be.  We should be begging the hefty fuck to take us on.  Do we feel safe in the hands of this timid Dane?  No.

Last edited by Reggie Perrin (Sat 04 Nov 2017 11:20 pm)

l.q.navarro. wrote:

There needs to be a real inquest during the international break, Something has gone badly wrong.... New manager ? I'd give it to the Barnsley fellow Hecklingbottom, who is doing a superb job there.

lol

"A bigot,a person who is intolerant or hostile towards different social groups and who regards members of these groups with hatred"

Reggie Perrin wrote:
Old Wharfedaler wrote:

I'm sorry but why would us getting Sam Allardyce be a bad thing?  Are we Ajax?  No.  Are we a bigger draw than England?  No.  Would Allardyce still be England manager if he hadn't gaffed so monumentally?  Yes he would be.  We should be begging the hefty fuck to take us on.  Do we feel safe in the hands of this timid Dane?  No.

Where did I say it would be a bad thing?
This isn't Christiansens team, do you get that?

Allardyce? Well we've had Warnock, Wise, Evans and Venables. Add another clown to the list, why not?

Site stalwart.

Old Wharfedaler wrote:
Reggie Perrin wrote:
Old Wharfedaler wrote:

Where did I say it would be a bad thing?
This isn't Christiansens team, do you get that?

Not aimed at you OW.  It was mentioned in the pub tonight.  If TC can't make them win after their initial burst of enthusiasm then he is the wrong man maybe.  His record has to be taken into account so maybe he has a season.

The Green-Bartley- Janssen triumverate was broken and replaced with fuckin idiots I am afraid.

'When you become a grown up, people stop asking you what your favourite dinosaur is....They don't even care.'

Nothing worse than a broken triumvirate.

Site stalwart.