Topic: Rhyl

Just been to watch a Leeds X1 play at Rhyl. Massive free for all western on the pitch. 15 minuets into 2nd half our right winger gets fouled, must of said something to the full back. Full back throws a couple hay makers , winger go’s down. Bit of a ruck , Leeds #5 comes flying in and it’s kicking off big time , all 22 players, subs and staff . Eventually broke up ,Leeds players go to changing room. Match abandoned.
Rhyl were edging the fight older and bigger lads , but the Leeds lads stuck together. There is a bit of footage on Twitter.
Wish I’d had the presence of mind to film it , as it was right in front of us .
It was 0-0 at the time .

To stand aside is to take sides.

Re: Rhyl

Big lad that Number 4

'When you become a grown up, people stop asking you what your favourite dinosaur is....They don't even care.'

Mitaman wrote:

Big lad that Number 4

Most of the Leeds players in the ruck were there because they were trying to hold that number 4 down.  I reckon he's probably got a "reputation".

Leeds United:  Boiling Barnsley's piss since 2018.

There's a fair at Rhyl.

Call me up in dreamland. Radio to me man.

white dragon wrote:

Just been to watch a Leeds X1 play at Rhyl. Massive free for all western on the pitch. 15 minuets into 2nd half our right winger gets fouled, must of said something to the full back. Full back throws a couple hay makers , winger go’s down. Bit of a ruck , Leeds #5 comes flying in and it’s kicking off big time , all 22 players, subs and staff . Eventually broke up ,Leeds players go to changing room. Match abandoned.
Rhyl were edging the fight older and bigger lads , but the Leeds lads stuck together. There is a bit of footage on Twitter.
It was 0-0 at the time .

Did you go along with Macca WD?  I know he was going along but Col F didn't make it

Was pretty funny viewing and will give the young lads something to talk about for a long time

Leeds' new VYT big_smile

You are what you repeatedly do. Excellence is not an event - it is a habit.

Ray Hankin's shorts wrote:
white dragon wrote:

It was 0-0 at the time .

Did you go along with Macca WD?  I know he was going along but Col F didn't make it

Was pretty funny viewing and will give the young lads something to talk about for a long time

Leeds' new VYT big_smile

Met up with macca and Phil there . It was funny as fuck and I got an early dart , home just after 10.

To stand aside is to take sides.

can someone post a link or something for us "non-twits"?

"A bigot,a person who is intolerant or hostile towards different social groups and who regards members of these groups with hatred"

Don't bother wankers, seen it!
Expected worse but yeah shame no one tagged the big cunt!

"A bigot,a person who is intolerant or hostile towards different social groups and who regards members of these groups with hatred"