Topic: Godless

Get on this. Acemans.

He spent all night staring down at the lights of LS. Wondering if he could ever go home.

Re: Godless

4 episodes in.  Gruesome yet compelling and completely pisses on Deadwood.
Fine TV.

Leeds United:  Boiling Barnsley's piss since 2018.

Fuck me, what an ending.  This show starts with promise and then delivers.  Well worth chasing down.

3 episodes in.. Aye it's good alright, no way is it better than Deadwood though !!

Got more soul, than a sock with a hole.

l.q.navarro. wrote:

3 episodes in.. Aye it's good alright, no way is it better than Deadwood though !!

Deadwood spent a couple of series leading up to a big finish that didn't happen. It just ended.  I found it a total let down.

If I remember rightly/ They were supposed to have finished it with 2 feature length films, but the actors + screenwriters, went on strike over pay.

Got more soul, than a sock with a hole.

When you've finished Godless, get on this. Also cracking.

He spent all night staring down at the lights of LS. Wondering if he could ever go home.

Watched the first episode of this on Netflix and it was dubbed!.. German with Americans talking... how did that happen?

scootay wrote:

Watched the first episode of this on Netflix and it was dubbed!.. German with Americans talking... how did that happen?

You can click on the subtitles button and turn it off.

Looking out for that Godless - me firestick is playing up at present.

Aim Low and miss...

Watched the first episode of Godless  on Tuesday night.  Ace.  More tonight.

Aim Low and miss...

That Godless is very Blood Meridian - I really like it.

Aim Low and miss...

It says on Netflix that it's a limited series? Does that mean there's episodes missing or summat?

scootay wrote:

It says on Netflix that it's a limited series? Does that mean there's episodes missing or summat?

It means that the series is self contained with regards to its story, i.e. the story will have an ending.  If they ever do a "Godless II" it will be a completely different story-line dependent on different characters/locations.

I guess they've twigged that people are fucked off with stuff getting cancelled before resolutions arrive.

Ah I see.. Cheers space, godless it is then

Just watched final episode having been on this all week.
Love westerns and this was very, very good.

Managerial endeavour = houses = money.