Re: Yosuke Ideguchi Watch

Thought Rae (Ray??) - the number 8 did well as well

CBIT wrote:

Thought Rae (Ray??) - the number 8 did well as well

Yep he looked comfy. Their midfield didn’t get a kick. The striker for them took his goal really well

Hopefully find out what's happening with Ideguchi this week.

J League window closed on Friday so he can't be coming back this way.

A loan to Bradford or Barnsley would be ideal.

Although I'm hearing a couple MLS teams might be in for him. Which will mean his Leeds project will be over I guess as if we wanted to have a another look at him we'd loan him domestically. Shame if we don't try that after all we put him through, but he'll smash the MLS and maybe that's what he needs..

#DoTheDai \o/

Off to Germany on loan https://www.leedsunited.com/news/team-n … -loan-move

They've also got an option to make it a perm deal as well. A lot being made of that this side with thoughts being he won't be back to Leeds. Bundesliga has a better track record of Japanese players doing well in it. Wish him well and hope he can show what he can do.

Last edited by king of the slums (Tue 21 Aug 2018 3:46 pm)

#DoTheDai \o/

#IdeguchiWatch

Hope he does a Klich..

#DoTheDai \o/

king of the slums wrote:

#IdeguchiWatch

Hope he does a Klich..

Lovely goal.  Hope he comes back soon.  Is it a season long loan designed to offload though? 

It looks like we are doing a bit of a Chelsea / Man City thing by having some "nearly there" players out on loan.  Granted not in the hundreds like they do but a few who can come back and make a difference later in the season perhaps and go all out for a contract / promotion.

This season is making me smile a lot.

I'd offer you a beer, but I've only got six cans.

Reggie Perrin wrote:
king of the slums wrote:

#IdeguchiWatch

Hope he does a Klich..

Lovely goal.  Hope he comes back soon.  Is it a season long loan designed to offload though? 

It looks like we are doing a bit of a Chelsea / Man City thing by having some "nearly there" players out on loan.  Granted not in the hundreds like they do but a few who can come back and make a difference later in the season perhaps and go all out for a contract / promotion.

Goal looks like Klich, good skill, outside of the foot, keeper thinks he's going the other way, keeps his balance, buries it straight on the stretch and avoids a clogging from the CB.

It's a season long loan with an option to take at the end of the year.

I doubt he'll be back, Japanese players do really well in Germany for some reason, there's about 6 or 7 of them out there and it's been like that for about 10 years, so the league and club will be better equipped to handle them having to learn the language and get integrated in a team, club, city.

I hope he keeps banging them in, he got 8 in 40 appearances for Gamba. If he can get 8 to 12 over there in a season and load of assists, he'll get noticed. He just needed game time and an environment outside the pitch that doesn't feel like a struggle. Being Japanese, there's probably something inside him saying, "go back to Leeds and prove those lot wrong," or maybe we just can't handle young proper foreign players just yet..

Fingers crossed for him x

Last edited by king of the slums (Thu 20 Sep 2018 11:42 am)

#DoTheDai \o/

king of the slums wrote:
Reggie Perrin wrote:
king of the slums wrote:

#IdeguchiWatch

Hope he does a Klich..

Goal looks like Klich, good skill, outside of the foot, keeper thinks he's going the other way, keeps his balance, buries it straight on the stretch and avoids a clogging from the CB.

It's a season long loan with an option to take at the end of the year.

I doubt he'll be back, Japanese players do really well in Germany for some reason, there's about 6 or 7 of them out there and it's been like that for about 10 years, so the league and club will be better equipped to handle them having to learn the language and get integrated in a team, club, city.

I hope he keeps banging them in, he got 8 in 40 appearances for Gamba. If he can get 8 to 12 over there in a season and load of assists, he'll get noticed. He just needed game time and an environment outside the pitch that doesn't feel like a struggle. Being Japanese, there's probably something inside him saying, "go back to Leeds and prove those lot wrong," or maybe we just can't handle young proper foreign players just yet..

Fingers crossed for him x

Sounds like he'd be mad to come back but who knows.  Bielsa is probably making Phillips take Japanese lessons on a Thursday tea time.

Suffered a rupture of his posterior cruciate ligament (PCL), out for 8 weeks so not too bad.

Who'd want this lad's luck, eh?

Last edited by king of the slums (Sat 06 Oct 2018 12:37 am)

#DoTheDai \o/

Jesus, can this lad get a break.. smile

https://english.kyodonews.net/news/2019 … iscus.html

#DoTheDai \o/

king of the slums wrote:

Jesus, he could be finished.  That will be very hard to come back from.

That smile was meant to be a sad obviously...

#DoTheDai \o/

Reggie Perrin wrote:
king of the slums wrote:

Jesus, he could be finished.  That will be very hard to come back from.

Christ, I hope we have paid his insurance premiums. Poor lad.

'When you become a grown up, people stop asking you what your favourite dinosaur is....They don't even care.'