Topic: Leeds v Hull

On paper this should be a win, on paper. It may take Adkins some time to sort them out, but I think he is a good manager at this level. I'll go for 3-1 Leeds, here's hoping.

'a face like a binmans glove... like a Sea Bream's anus...like a dill pickle in a cobblers handbag'

Re: Leeds v Hull

Adkins?
Might do ok if he spent more time coaching and less time on the sunbeds

2-0 Leeds

Saiz hat trick!

Last edited by Old Wharfedaler (Wed 20 Dec 2017 3:35 am)

"A bigot,a person who is intolerant or hostile towards different social groups and who regards members of these groups with hatred"

1-2

Tis the season to be jolly

Kiss of death but I can't see us losing. Leeds win 3-0.

The insurgency began.................and you missed it.

I can't see us losing.  Adkins I don't rate that highly.  He's a cheap appointment.

I'd offer you a beer, but I've only got six cans.

Hull to snatch a draw in extra time.

Hull to win on penalties.

Site stalwart.

Replay, at Hull

Third replay, neutral venue, Goole Town.

Site stalwart.

That's the spirit chaps!

There's only Mol half decent at this prediction shit anyway!

"A bigot,a person who is intolerant or hostile towards different social groups and who regards members of these groups with hatred"

Just checked his managerial record, actually it is patchy. No idea what I am talking about, clearly.

4-1 Leeds.

Last edited by Mitaman (Thu 21 Dec 2017 3:04 am)

'a face like a binmans glove... like a Sea Bream's anus...like a dill pickle in a cobblers handbag'

Looking forward to this.

Anyone off for a pint? Xmas and all that.

Almost a sell out apparently!

Pre Christmas annihilation

5 - 0

In Cheese Wedge for this with my 2 lads and grandson, 1 of lads is out in town on mad Friday and the other on it all day Saturday so looks like I’m driving and looking after grandson ! 2-0 win.

3-1. Cibicki, Saiz, Phillips.

http://www.last.fm/listen/artist/Art%2BAttacks/similarartists
http://www.stewarthomesociety.org/interviews/artattax.htm

¡No pasaran!

Old Wharfedaler wrote:

That's the spirit chaps!

There's only Mol half decent at this prediction shit anyway!

No pressure so. A listless 0-0.

"Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy, which sustained him through temporary periods of joy."

Poor quality football & a half empty ground. How things change in 30 years. Nice kits though. wink

"To tell you the truth, a lot of the younger lads don't care about the FA Cup, they think it's just something your Grandparents talk about. They'd rather we got knocked out." Trevor Davies - Streatham Rovers Football Club

Fuck me, a Blade lecturing about half empty grounds!
That's about as ironic as it gets on here!

Still, all tongue in cheek I guess?

Hey up
I've got 2 LUFC V Hull tickets for sale East stand upper-1xAdult 1x Child at cost: £56. (Man-flu) 
FJ

A win , back in the top six and above Sheff utd , that will do me .

hendersonjones wrote:

20 years ago it was manchester, today it's sheffield. There's always a 'united' to try and better. tongue

"To tell you the truth, a lot of the younger lads don't care about the FA Cup, they think it's just something your Grandparents talk about. They'd rather we got knocked out." Trevor Davies - Streatham Rovers Football Club

How depressingly true smile

Won't be the only tinpot club we've fallen behind lately will it? lol
Football wise anyway!

Misura wrote:
hendersonjones wrote:

20 years ago it was manchester, today it's sheffield. There's always a 'united' to try and better. tongue

There are more Uniteds?

Site stalwart.