Re: Leeds v Hull

https://twitter.com/Channel5Sport/statu … 2808232960

"Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy, which sustained him through temporary periods of joy."

Lovely finish

If Hull pushed on more they could have won that. They were leaving players back at their own corners when we had no-one up. I'd be furious if I was a Hull fan. Fuck it though, we keep going. Which is nice.

Call me up in dreamland. Radio to me man.

Harvest wrote:

If Hull pushed on more they could have won that. They were leaving players back at their own corners when we had no-one up. I'd be furious if I was a Hull fan. Fuck it though, we keep going. Which is nice.

I'm past the point of fury with them fuckers. It was an entertaining watch and I was gladdened by our effort. If we stay up and fuck the Allams off, I'd consider that a result.

Rudi wrote:
Harvest wrote:

I'm past the point of fury with them fuckers. It was an entertaining watch and I was gladdened by our effort. If we stay up and fuck the Allams off, I'd consider that a result.

Rudi! Thought I saw you walking towards East stand from Elland Road. One of them where I thought, was that Rudi then you'd gone. with a bloke with a Leeds scarf on, you had a beanie hat on.

Another scruffy 1-0 win when on balance we didnt deserve it. They were all over us in first half and we were kept in the game by Widewald. 2nd half we seemed to control more with Okane on and Phillips off.

Men of match for us:

Beradi, Widewald, Jansson and Vieira. All team worked hard particularly Roofe and Alioski. Hernandez looked off the pace apart form the sublime finish.

Widewald - 8.6
Ayling - 7
Beradi - 8.4
Cooper - 7.5
Jansson - 9
Cibicki - 6
Phillips - 6
Vieira - 8
Alioski - 7
Hernandez - 7
Roofe - 7

Good win under the circumstances of the performance. picking up wins when not playing so great is a great habit. Hope it continues.

Audacious

http://www.last.fm/listen/artist/Art%2BAttacks/similarartists
http://www.stewarthomesociety.org/interviews/artattax.htm

¡No pasaran!

I'm just glad we kept a clean sheet as it's tiresome reading other Leeds fans call out players.  Other teams just can't score against us because of good play, it always has to be someone's fault.

You see games where the stats clearly show the opposition has had more chances but we've won - but people still say our defence or goalie is shit.  It right fucks me off.

Leeds United:  Boiling Barnsley's piss since 2018.

Misura wrote:
hendersonjones wrote:

A win , back in the top six and above Sheff utd , that will do me .

20 years ago it was manchester, today it's sheffield. There's always a 'united' to try and better. tongue

DLLLD

I'm just a symptom of the moral decay thats gnawing at the heart of the country

placidcasual wrote:

Another scruffy 1-0 win when on balance we didnt deserve it. They were all over us in first half and we were kept in the game by Widewald. 2nd half we seemed to control more with Okane on and Phillips off.

Men of match for us:

Beradi, Widewald, Jansson and Vieira. All team worked hard particularly Roofe and Alioski. Hernandez looked off the pace apart form the sublime finish.

Widewald - 8.6
Ayling - 7
Beradi - 8.4
Cooper - 7.5
Jansson - 9
Cibicki - 6
Phillips - 6
Vieira - 8
Alioski - 7
Hernandez - 7
Roofe - 7

Good win under the circumstances of the performance. picking up wins when not playing so great is a great habit. Hope it continues.

I appreciate marks like 8.6/10 big_smile

Cheers Placid - no OMJ pre game Xmas pint ?

Take off hosers ...

Good win that.

Said a while back we need to learn to win scruffy so what's the problem?

Eh?

Eh?

I said Eh?

"A bigot,a person who is intolerant or hostile towards different social groups and who regards members of these groups with hatred"

Eh?

In the past we'd have lost this game and had the usual shit festive set of results. There's no reason why we can't have a good, winning, run through to the end of January. February will be the make or break month for us. Some fucking tough games, there.

The insurgency began.................and you missed it.

Lovely finish from Pablo albeit after a monumental cock up from their keeper.
Thought their lad Dawson a tad fortunate to avoid a red after scything down Alioski late second half.

Nice to still be in the mix as we approach the turn of the year and a couple of decent additions in January would be useful.

"A bigot,a person who is intolerant or hostile towards different social groups and who regards members of these groups with hatred"

Harvest wrote:
Misura wrote:
hendersonjones wrote:

A win , back in the top six and above Sheff utd , that will do me .

20 years ago it was manchester, today it's sheffield. There's always a 'united' to try and better. tongue

There are more Uniteds?

Didn't used to be the case. In 1889, there was only one, but a lack of imagination & a lot of imitation latter, there's a few. It's a sad state of affairs, nay, a damning indictment of the characters involved, that a full 30 years later in 1919, grown men couldn't think of a less frequently used suffix or even dared to use a prefix. If you'd called yourselves either 'Loidis Alexandra' or even 'Virtus Loidis', you'd be a lot more popular, and probably won more stuff as well.

Last edited by Misura (Sun 24 Dec 2017 9:48 am)