Re: Burton vs Leeds

Thank you to Mol and to RW for trying to sort me a ticket. I got one form Farrar on the Maverick bus after all. But I drove down.

Some of the football we played was breathtaking at times. From tight positions under pressure we played out brilliantly and set attacks up.

Bit nervy near the end though, and that scramble in the box that just went wide !

Billy Hunt Billy Hunt Billy Billy Beleive!

That ball from Vieira

https://twitter.com/heres_johny_/status … 8161551362

Class. The fucking about for the free kick routine was also ace, right pissed off the keeper. Won't do much for the Dirty Leeds label but balls.

Snatching misery from the jaws of glory since, ooooooh, 1973?

placidcasual wrote:

Thank you to Mol and to RW for trying to sort me a ticket. I got one form Farrar on the Maverick bus after all. But I drove down.

Some of the football we played was breathtaking at times. From tight positions under pressure we played out brilliantly and set attacks up.

I might add that some of the defending was breathtakingly poor. Nonetheless the midfield to attack play was great. Hernandez was quality. Okane also looked class on the ball.

That has to be first time Ive seen us fight back from 1 down. Got to be great for confidence that.

Leeds fans are massive beauts. When the ticket allocation is 1500 the gene pool is even shallower. Average age of the fan base must be around 45. 60% of them were blathered.

Last edited by placidcasual (Wed 27 Dec 2017 10:32 am)

Harvest wrote:

We desperately need a left back. One with a left foot. I like Beradi but the whole flow stops with him as he has to step inside each time.

He was also fortunate not to get a red for the two footed challenge.
Always seems an accident waiting to happen.

The O Kane header out straight to their lad for the Burton goal was piss poor too.

Got away with it to a degree but some decent interplay and passing at times.

"A bigot,a person who is intolerant or hostile towards different social groups and who regards members of these groups with hatred"

Great free-kick.

How burton function as a championship club is a miracle. There are better grounds in the non league. Nice pies though.

What is the difference between pop and rock n' roll? You might get fucked.

Misura wrote:

How burton function as a championship club is a miracle. There are better grounds in the non league. Nice pies though.

I'll pass your comments on at our AGM.

Call me up in dreamland. Radio to me man.

Harvest wrote:
Misura wrote:

I'll pass your comments on at our AGM.

Cheers. I did mention it to one of your director's when we played you, but it's worth repeating. wink

What is the difference between pop and rock n' roll? You might get fucked.

21 secs in, my lad's arm at the front of the stand in s bright blue coat!
https://twitter.com/WALM0T33/status/945925302584299520

Last edited by Harvest (Wed 27 Dec 2017 4:30 pm)

Call me up in dreamland. Radio to me man.