Re: Birmingham City - away

Oh and Cooper? How much more of this feckless cunt do we have to suffer? Jaysus.

He spent all night staring down at the lights of LS. Wondering if he could ever go home.

Did the keeper parry the ball to Magohma, should he have done better, couldn't really make it out on my phone.

Billy Hunt Billy Hunt Billy Billy Beleive!

Mol wrote:
Old Wharfedaler wrote:

Don't appear to have the depth when players drop out.

Pish. Two international midfielders on the bench and he picked an inexperienced 4th choice CB in there instead. TC dropped a bollock today, selection and subs off were scandalous. Handed the game to them. You bank your bankers not take them for granted, hope lessons learned and acted upon going forward.

You on about Klisch and Anita??

Like I said...lacking depth!

Agree about the subs though and if Saiz is fit he should be playing and not warming his arse!

Managerial endeavour = houses = money.

Just to clarify - I said should.......

The insurgency began.................and you missed it.

Revieswhites wrote:

Did the keeper parry the ball to Magohma, should he have done better, couldn't really make it out on my phone.

Yes, he was pretty fucking weak again, difficult shot to hold but he should have turned it wide, not dollied it straight to them.

TC should have a word about going down too easy, and he should make his mind up on his best team and stop making changes for the sake of it. The Lasogga Plan B needs work.

Snatching misery from the jaws of glory since, ooooooh, 1973?