Topic: Forest (H)

Mmmm.

Call me up in dreamland. Radio to me man.

Re: Forest (H)

Playing for their shirts to impress whoever might be in the stands today.  We have to get slick again.

I'd offer you a beer, but I've only got six cans.

Our resident wood pigeon reckons 7-5 home win. The blue tits say 2-2.

The insurgency began.................and you missed it.

'Managerless Forest secure unlikely 1-0 win against in-form Leeds'

http://www.last.fm/listen/artist/Art%2BAttacks/similarartists
http://www.stewarthomesociety.org/interviews/artattax.htm

¡No pasaran!

90Piesanhour wrote:

'Managerless Forest secure unlikely 1-0 win against in-form Leeds'

Aye.
Nailed on away win today unfortunately.

"A bigot,a person who is intolerant or hostile towards different social groups and who regards members of these groups with hatred"

Live on sky sports 'an all. Should be a classic. The faded giants derby? tongue

I just hope the caretaker plays a fucking system that suits the players and gives Ward a game plus someone up front who can effing score.

I am predicting a 2 - 0 Leeds win.

Aim Low and miss...

Kick em while they are down.

An overly optimistic 2-0.

"Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy, which sustained him through temporary periods of joy."

Wazzing it down here - look out for goalkeeping errors and 3 red cards.

Anyone any stream? For a poor leper?!

Snatching misery from the jaws of glory since, ooooooh, 1973?

Making hard work of this, pretty even so far.

First half, right struggle. It'll end up 1-0, don't know which way.

might go to bed, 1.10 am here, ran out of beer and logs for the fire, needs a spark..

A simple city boy with wild grown country tastes

Getting battered here.

Toothless

"A bigot,a person who is intolerant or hostile towards different social groups and who regards members of these groups with hatred"

Old Wharfedaler wrote:

Toothless

Yep.

All foreplay and no money shot. A few clear chances and a couple of good saves from their keeper.

Brian Clough was the recipient of Jimmy Savile's mutton dagger.

Saiz and Jansson are the only players on the pitch good enough to play in the league higher.

Roofe toiled hard for the team but sadly made some poor decisions in the final third that could have been the difference between 1 and 3 points.

Missed Ayling when he went off. Anita looked like someone surprised to be brought on and playing. Grew into the game more.

Cooper by the way made a challenge in the first half worthy man of the match. Murphy was clean through and he dived and won the ball to stop a certain goal. Great timing. Could have easily been a foul followed by a penalty and a red card. He got it spot on.

Lassoga - Tried hard and to be honest we looked better with him on and Roofe on the right. They need time to gel and work together. They could and should be a good partnership.

Alioski - was poor and offered nothing.

On the whole a frustrating match but frustrating for the right reasons,we didn't get beat are 5th (for now) still, kept a clean sheet and picked a point up. Hopefully an adventurous signing will give us the final piece and help complete the Cris Wood shaped hole in our Jigsaw.

Thought Forest looked ok at times, everything coming through Bridcutt. Some cracking tackles from Berardi, thought Anita was poor. We had chances to win it, but a fair result.

Jansson should never have been booked, great tackle.

Harvest wrote:

Jansson should never have been booked, great tackle.

That one in front of East Stand? He's a div though at times. He could have made that tackle without all the theatrics. He was totally playing to the gallery but still shouldn't have been booked. The ref bought into his hoopla as much as the crowd did.

Last edited by placidcasual (Mon 01 Jan 2018 7:32 pm)

Anita looks ring rusty, he did improve as game went on . We should of won .

To stand aside is to take sides.

I thought forest were shit

I think we were watching different games. We were pinned back in our own half at the start of the second half. Could have gone either way.

Mike Jones wrote:

Anyone any stream? For a poor leper?!

Didn't see your message in time, but ESPN3 carried it. Keep an eye on that channel, which seems to show Leeds matches quite often. Mind you, if you didn't see it, you didn't miss much--I thought it was a drab affair. I switched to their other stream, of Bolton-Hull, which was somewhat, if not a whole lot, better.

Agree with Harvest - I thought we were very goo second half and like dog shit (as in all over the park).

I did not feel we would score though but the sustained pressure was a pleasure.

Fair play to Bridcutt - he's not played in weeks and thought he was value for the MOTM award.

Likewise our man Lichaj - never a yellow!  It's an effing contact sport.

Good 0 - 0 - enjoyed it.

Aim Low and miss...