Topic: Roadmen - mandem....

Grime inspired yoot from london sporting the ubiqutious chav wear. Same shit different name....

Although no idea what's going on here:

https://i.redd.it/ay14quu66xhz.jpg

Re: Roadmen - mandem....

placidcasual wrote:

Grime inspired yoot from london sporting the ubiqutious chav wear. Same shit different name....

Although no idea what's going on here:

https://i.redd.it/ay14quu66xhz.jpg

I hadn't realised that south London was so near the south pole that it required such thermal-wear!

Or, given that his chosen foot wear appears to be bog standard  trainers, perhaps he's a just twat? 

Has he never heard of frostbite?

Reminds me, front tyres need replacing.

Call me up in dreamland. Radio to me man.

Harvest wrote:

Reminds me, front tyres need replacing.

I was wondering if I need to get the hot water tank re-insulated.

Is that memory foam?

Fucking RAD

Bless the crew

Take off hosers ...

Toronto Ted wrote:

Fucking RAD

Bless the crew

big_smile

You are what you repeatedly do. Excellence is not an event - it is a habit.

To be honest I'd have liked that suit this morning when doing the school run.

Leeds United:  Boiling Barnsley's piss since 2018.

Skepta will need it for the frozen wastes of Tottenham.
Someone called Craig Green working with Moncler apparently....
http://newyork.doverstreetmarket.com/dsmpaper/collections_fw17/craig_green_x_moncler.jpg

She’s the main man in the office in the city and she treats me like I’m just another lackey, but I can put a tennis racket up against my face and pretend that I am Kendo Nagasaki...

It fucking boils my piss.

Misura wrote:

It fucking boils my piss.

Ha ha, google images for “roadmen”

Sorry, someone was at the door.

As I was saying, it fucking boils my piss. Stone Island, Aquascutum, Canada Goose, Gucci and now Moncler, have all been devalued by designing for the lowest common denominator, all these fucking 'collaborations', it then gets copied and then it gets rinsed. And i'm stuck with a wardrobe full of expensive, decent gear that i can't wear without looking a cunt.

....and then you're stuck aren't you? You either have a choice of dressing like a refugee from the 50's with turned up selvedge, nigel cabourn woolwear and a hair cut that fades into clean shaventhen fades to bushy beard or embrace the kind of gear TT sells, all drop crotch & holes in the knee. Between a rock & a hard place. It fucks me right off. There must be someone that i can write to, make my feelings known. I've already rung 101 & they were fuck all use.

Last edited by Misura (Mon 08 Jan 2018 2:49 pm)

Its a tough life fam! Mandem got heavy treads been bogarded by ilegitmate fake g’s, yer feel me.

As if all those fucking 'firm' badges weren't bad enough.....
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/02/12/01/3D1BF0C400000578-0-image-m-28_1486864182516.jpg

She’s the main man in the office in the city and she treats me like I’m just another lackey, but I can put a tennis racket up against my face and pretend that I am Kendo Nagasaki...

And dodgy kecks are nothing new for your discerning roadman....
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/b5/4d/b3/b54db3cf457de7d61e10f7b741c09922.jpg
These were '93....

I mostly sell Acne Studios - right weird ...

Take off hosers ...

Toronto Ted wrote:

To be fair, I'd not had a look at your stuff for a while. Apologies. You've gone very ath luxe. Much demand for the predators?

By the way, Common Sense by J Hus is a right tune.

Last edited by placidcasual (Mon 08 Jan 2018 9:31 pm)

Misura wrote:
Toronto Ted wrote:

To be fair, I'd not had a look at your stuff for a while. Apologies. You've gone very ath luxe. Much demand for the predators?

The DB proper line sold well, very well. the Predator Tangos aren't up to much. We'll see how the Pogba gear goes.

New for Spring - OAMC and Kitsune. For Fall, Jil Sander and Sacai ... + loads of Ts...and Reebok

Take off hosers ...

Proper street me, wearing a 'Skrued Clothing' t-shirt.....

Supreme

Take off hosers ...

Am I missing something?
The kids wearing Black trackies/hoods ensemble (plus variations) have been called Roadmen for at least couple of years now.
Lacks imagination but requires little effort re matching.

Who do you think you are, Bremner?

cordshoes wrote:

Am I missing something?
The kids wearing Black trackies/hoods ensemble (plus variations) have been called Roadmen for at least couple of years now.
Lacks imagination but requires little effort re matching.

News to me that they actually had a collective name. Its interesting any sub culture.

Goon Savvy