Re: Roadmen - mandem....

If you want to call yourself a roadman you need to be able to back it up. And 90-odd% of them can't.....

She’s the main man in the office in the city and she treats me like I’m just another lackey, but I can put a tennis racket up against my face and pretend that I am Kendo Nagasaki...

Travis Bickle wrote:

If you want to call yourself a roadman you need to be able to back it up. And 90-odd% of them can't.....

Same as it ever was I guess. Teenage boys acting like hard men fuelled by testosterone bursts.

placidcasual wrote:
Travis Bickle wrote:

Same as it ever was I guess. Teenage boys acting like hard men fuelled by testosterone bursts.

I had to look this all up big_smile

I'll defer to the learned Travis with regards the 90%

Take off hosers ...

placidcasual wrote:
Travis Bickle wrote:

There's a few wednesday yoof like that at the moment. Roll on friday.

We've got a little squad of them round our way, going round on mountain bikes with their black North Face gear and faces covered. Little cunts have been torturing cats and throwing stones at windows. I took the dog for a walk the other day, stopped outside the newsagent waiting for our lass. They all came up and started circling me on their bikes, giving me dead eyes from beneath their peaked caps and scarves. They're about 14, 15. They'd be hilarious if they weren't such horrible little fearless cunts.

Rudi wrote:

We've got a little squad of them round our way, going round on mountain bikes with their black North Face gear and faces covered. Little cunts have been torturing cats and throwing stones at windows. I took the dog for a walk the other day, stopped outside the newsagent waiting for our lass. They all came up and started circling me on their bikes, giving me dead eyes from beneath their peaked caps and scarves. They're about 14, 15. They'd be hilarious if they weren't such horrible little fearless cunts.

Most of them with a blade in their pocket too if anything like here

Where are the cops giving football fans so much hassle on a saturday when these scrotes are around?

You are what you repeatedly do. Excellence is not an event - it is a habit.

Rudi wrote:

like back in the day when some scrawny kid would start on people in the pub knowing there would be a pack of his mates around the corner who would get involved when he started to get battered.

Sly Shithouses then, Sly Shithouses now.

Who do you think you are, Bremner?

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DThT4KBXUAEAoXi.jpg:large

placidcasual wrote:

“Fell asleep on the train. I wound up in bloody Beeston (sic)”

Bet they're both into hip hop!
Mind you they look too old.

"A bigot,a person who is intolerant or hostile towards different social groups and who regards members of these groups with hatred"

Nice shot, although I would have placed them in the middle of the road for some symmetry.

I'll get me coat.

'When you become a grown up, people stop asking you what your favourite dinosaur is....They don't even care.'

placidcasual wrote:

Can't wear red round there.

I'd offer you a beer, but I've only got six cans.

His missus is the 'next big thing', a reyt ambitious madame.

I once ended up at some young ladies house there after an all dayer in the Conservatory. She was fucking mental! Chased me down the road with a knife because I wanted to go home after sobering up.

He's come a long way since being the turn at The Whistle Stop..

A simple city boy with wild grown country tastes

Nowhere to keep yer "tings" safe from your mum?

Fear no more....

https://static1.squarespace.com/static/576155c8a3360c0443c021bd/58230de0725e25b75068cb6f/59847e21b8a79b35410da86b/1501855314063/Red+Nike+Open+Side.jpg?format=1500w

Yours for £180 the "MANDEM" safe.

http://www.themandemsafe.com

Also in Adidas for you trainer officiandos...

Little fuckers knocked on the door the other night. I was out. The missus answered the door. A squad of of fucking hoods on the doorstep. They asked for a lad who lives a few doors away. Asked for him by name. I'm pretty sure he wouldn't want to have anything to do with these wankers and I'm equally sure their intentions are far from friendly. I hope they come back. I'm gonna say yeah, that's me, what do you want? Cunts.

Rudi wrote:

Little fuckers knocked on the door the other night. I was out. The missus answered the door. A squad of of fucking hoods on the doorstep. They asked for a lad who lives a few doors away. Asked for him by name. I'm pretty sure he wouldn't want to have anything to do with these wankers and I'm equally sure their intentions are far from friendly. I hope they come back. I'm gonna say yeah, that's me, what do you want? Cunts.

Ronnie Pickering?

Misura wrote:
Rudi wrote:

Ronnie Pickering?

Sometimes Ronnie is right.

Rudi wrote:

You've also go to be careful because sometimes they're out of control and that's happened here a few times.

A mate of my son's dad got attacked by this lot below.

This happened on the street behind me.

scootay wrote:
Rudi wrote:

You've also go to be careful because sometimes they're out of control and that's happened here a few times.

A mate of my son's dad got attacked by this lot below.

This happened on the street behind me.

What a bunch of scuzzy c*nts

Makes my piss boil watching that

You are what you repeatedly do. Excellence is not an event - it is a habit.

Roadmen? Pah, not a viz vest or shovel in sight.