Re: The OMJ Spotify Jukebox

Keep em coming. Great variety.

Interesting choices. Its good how they’re not connected. Just individual choices from the moment. Dont think too much just stick em up

Im giving Unthanks a good listen, cheers.

Misura wrote:

No worries. I've sorted it. Take That & party!

What did you do?  I'm on the desktop too and struggling to sort it out - same message as you

You are what you repeatedly do. Excellence is not an event - it is a habit.

Ray Hankin's shorts wrote:
Misura wrote:

What did you do?  I'm on the desktop too and struggling to sort it out - same message as you

When you log in on the website and you're on your desktop/dashboard, in the bottom left hand corner of the screen there is a button that says 'download the app'. Download it, open it & run it. Every time you want to access spotify use the new desktop icon. Once in there, save radio omj as a followed playlist. When you search a song, click on the 3 dots & it'll give the option of saving it omj. Simples. smile

I hope you went out smiling like a child, into the cool remnant of a dream.

Misura wrote:
Misura wrote:

When you log in on the website and you're on your desktop/dashboard, in the bottom left hand corner of the screen there is a button that says 'download the app'. Download it, open it & run it. Every time you want to access spotify use the new desktop icon. Once in there, save radio omj as a followed playlist. When you search a song, click on the 3 dots & it'll give the option of saving it omj. Simples. smile

Erm,  right.......

Misura wrote:

Erm,  right.......

Not allowed to download the App as this IT Nazis have blocked it.  Will try and open the link from my phone........

OMJ Radio.

Subverting IT policies since 2003.

Withnail's Theme! Yes! Makes me wanna stare balefully out of a rain smeared North London cafe window

Ha Ha ha.

Did not manage a look at this today.

I'll have a listen tomorrow.

Aim Low and miss...

Clubzoo is me, continuing the Cope theme...

Finally got around to listening to this today - there's some lovely stuff on there. Steve Cobby in particular needs some investigating, which i suppose is what this is all about.

I've been listening to loads of The Unthanks recently - i could listen to them sing for ever and a day.

I haven't felt this good for an hour

Kevin Stapleton wrote:

Clubzoo is me, continuing the Cope theme...

Finally got around to listening to this today - there's some lovely stuff on there. Steve Cobby in particular needs some investigating, which i suppose is what this is all about.

I've been listening to loads of The Unthanks recently - i could listen to them sing for ever and a day.

That trumpet on King of Rome in last quarter is an aural injection to the spirit, take me higher Brighouse & Rastric!!!

Last edited by placidcasual (Thu 18 Jan 2018 6:49 pm)

The Unthanks version is one of my daughter's favourites songs. Beautiful stuff.

She’s the main man in the office in the city and she treats me like I’m just another lackey, but I can put a tennis racket up against my face and pretend that I am Kendo Nagasaki...

Bass line on “king in my empire”......

Enjoying this on Shuffle play this morning until Stan fucking Ridgway came on. Admin, 48 hour ban for Smutty please.

Site stalwart.

^^ Ha Ha Ha

Aim Low and miss...

To Earth With Love - Gay Dad - Chooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon!

Last edited by danpiesley (Sat 20 Jan 2018 1:59 pm)

Aim Low and miss...

This is quite fucking excellent.

Harvest wrote:

Enjoying this on Shuffle play this morning until Stan fucking Ridgway came on. Admin, 48 hour ban for Smutty please.

The matter has been dealt with.

I'd take a 48 hour ban like a man even though that lets the perpetrator off the hook.

Shhhhhh, Cutsyke's popping some tracks on now, if we leave a few cubes of strong cheddar out he might find his way home.

Site stalwart.

Loving Liminanas. French Velteseque rock chic. Womans voice is sexy as fuck.

https://drive.google.com/drive/mobile/f … uQm8ZM2v4Y

I'd offer you a beer, but I've only got six cans.