Topic: Millwall (h)

Not sure about this, depends which LUFC turns up. I'll go with a tentative 1-0 home win.

'When you become a grown up, people stop asking you what your favourite dinosaur is....They don't even care.'

Re: Millwall (h)

Toboggan to have a huge game, 1-2 away win

Snatching misery from the jaws of glory since, ooooooh, 1973?

1-0 defeat.

http://www.last.fm/listen/artist/Art%2BAttacks/similarartists
http://www.stewarthomesociety.org/interviews/artattax.htm

¡No pasaran!

Win for us 3-0

To stand aside is to take sides.

Who knows?!

The twitter brigade are having a melt down because we haven't signed a 30 goal a season striker. I'm happy to have a couple of drinks and hopefully they'll be a bit of tension in there as they might bring a few with the travel thing lifted.

Got a mate coming whose an Arsenal fans.

He's a bit overexcited by the chance of seeing from friction outside the ground pre-game.

I told him to enjoy it because during the game he's going to experience something completely different in terms of class.

Take him in the West Riding before and after for that authentic matchday experience

No flat caps and Stone Island raincoats tomorrow lads.

A simple city boy with wild grown country tastes

Apparently they've sold 1200ish tickets

"The Lions are the only side in the Championship yet to win away from home this season" - they're bound to dick us now

Snatching misery from the jaws of glory since, ooooooh, 1973?

Oh god....is that true?

Hope you'll be sporting these the morrow

https://scontent.flhr4-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/26804377_10155368530063042_5881724945007818232_n.jpg?oh=e314297e2270ea0c4d445c481ac10605&oe=5AE1C479

CBIT wrote:

Apparently they've sold 1200ish tickets

Apparently they won`t sell to just anyone, they`ve been moaning on one of their websites that you need loyalty points to be eligible.
I worked with a Millwall fan early 90`s, he now lives in Blackpool.
Messaged him when they played Preston, but he hadn`t bothered as couldn`t get  ticket for the Millwall end. Said it`s difficult to get tickets nowadays.

If 1,200 are coming there will be a load of wrong uns with them.

It doesn`t take many.

________________________________________________________________________________

1,200 seems a lot. They didn’t used to bring that many? It used to be about 450, all fat, bald, middle-aged thugs from my recollection. Police will be loving this match as always, good excuse to use the baton.

'When you become a grown up, people stop asking you what your favourite dinosaur is....They don't even care.'

Mitaman wrote:

1,200 seems a lot. They didn’t used to bring that many? It used to be about 450, all fat, bald, middle-aged thugs from my recollection. Police will be loving this match as always, good excuse to use the baton.

Set of divs...always have been!
Tops at snarling and pointing for effect as in that clip above.

Hope we muller em today but you just can't second guess Leeds these days can you?

"A bigot,a person who is intolerant or hostile towards different social groups and who regards members of these groups with hatred"

3-1. Lasogga (2) Roofe. Morison, of course for them.

"Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy, which sustained him through temporary periods of joy."

I predict that they will score against us and as always the twitterati will blame the defence and demand the goal keeper is sacked.  Morons will single out and name players on the internet further undermining their confidence, and armchair managers who think they could put a team together better than our manager because they once beat Arsenal on fifa16 will say that our lack of going bankrupt buying players we can't afford is a sign of bad leadership.

Leeds United:  Boiling Barnsley's piss since 2018.

space wrote:

I predict that they will score against us and as always the twitterati will blame the defence and demand the goal keeper is sacked.  Morons will single out and name players on the internet further undermining their confidence, and armchair managers who think they could put a team together better than our manager because they once beat Arsenal on fifa16 will say that our lack of going bankrupt buying players we can't afford is a sign of bad leadership.

Sounds standard.

space wrote:

Morons will single out and name players on the internet further undermining their confidence, and armchair managers who think they could put a team together better than our manager

I have to fill my days somehow.

"Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy, which sustained him through temporary periods of joy."

space wrote:

That's how it works.
Opinions innit?

It's not just football though is it....there are those that do similar when it comes to politics?

Agree?

"A bigot,a person who is intolerant or hostile towards different social groups and who regards members of these groups with hatred"

Old Wharfedaler wrote:

That's how it works.
Opinions innit?

It's not just football though is it....there are those that do similar when it comes to politics?

Agree?

lol lol lol

Old Wharfedaler wrote:
space wrote:

That's how it works.
Opinions innit?

Agree?

<space strokes white cat and spins round on his over large swivel chair>

You win the battle Mr Wharfdaler, but the war is not yet over.

Leeds United:  Boiling Barnsley's piss since 2018.

Old Wharfedaler wrote:
Mitaman wrote:

Set of divs...always have been!
Tops at snarling and pointing for effect as in that clip above.

Hope we muller em today but you just can't second guess Leeds these days can you?

Not sure those on the front line will be, but pretty sure their bosses will.
World Cup year. Stand back, film any shenanigans, do hardly anything. In two weeks time a few early morning knocks, court appearances and banning orders just in time for June, on both sides.

Target hit job done.

________________________________________________________________________________

Video Stream:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nMsopV74E34

JansenClone wrote:

Video Stream:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nMsopV74E34

Cheers for this.

Have we decided not to defend this game?

http://www.last.fm/listen/artist/Art%2BAttacks/similarartists
http://www.stewarthomesociety.org/interviews/artattax.htm

¡No pasaran!