Topic: Spanglish

Spanish girl I know on Facebook posts occasionally. I always have to translate. This was today's.

Sitting between two elders. One laughs alone and without stopping, while drinking his cut; the other ruffles an ice cream loudly. On the radio it sounds like a girl like you in a place like this.
The owner of the bar screams and ends the sentences with a cunt or a fuck. And he calls us all beautiful.

How do you ruffle an ice cream?

Site stalwart.

Re: Spanglish

Probably something you do when you're pissed from drinking all that cut!!

"A bigot,a person who is intolerant or hostile towards different social groups and who regards members of these groups with hatred"

Here, trying to see the docu of The man who changed the world, but every time my David comes out I starts to hit hysterical cries of love ...... and that you also get heats ???????????????? #Bowieforeverandever

Site stalwart.

Harvest wrote:

Here, trying to see the docu of The man who changed the world, but every time my David comes out I starts to hit hysterical cries of love ...... and that you also get heats ???????????????? #Bowieforeverandever

I think I can speak for OMJ as a whole when I say that we have all felt like that about our Ziggy at one time or another.

Leeds United:  Boiling Barnsley's piss since 2018.

Share? I do not know if I cry, cheer up, laugh or start putting bombs. How happy I will be with the certainty of knowing that I live in a military dictatorship with monarchy. No cheating

Site stalwart.

Swap to SpanishNomadic life is a good sieve to distinguish between gold and copper in human relationships.
You feel more deeply the love, friendship, loyalty and affection of those you leave. And the respect you give and receive.
Weave relations of solidarity and support with strangers who become accomplices of adventures. Or that they send you an Ultreia from a distance.
You also come across elements that you would sing about: Who Cares You ... but you do not do it because you're afraid of being confused with Rajoy going to a wedding.
The same I carry a good bag of gold and a lot of pity for the bits of copper that shone a lot and were not worth anything.
Something I must be doing well.

Site stalwart.

Harvest wrote:

Swap to SpanishNomadic life is a good sieve to distinguish between gold and copper in human relationships.
You feel more deeply the love, friendship, loyalty and affection of those you leave. And the respect you give and receive.
Weave relations of solidarity and support with strangers who become accomplices of adventures. Or that they send you an Ultreia from a distance.
You also come across elements that you would sing about: Who Cares You ... but you do not do it because you're afraid of being confused with Rajoy going to a wedding.
The same I carry a good bag of gold and a lot of pity for the bits of copper that shone a lot and were not worth anything.
Something I must be doing well.

I this the new Morrissey song?

I look forward to these.

I totally understand them.

Already, the anthem is a tacky but the one that had the ovaries to release in the Luar of the Telegaita that of: Galicians do not forget or forgive the Prestige, tb was Marta Sánchez.

Site stalwart.

Is this chick on twitter?

Not that I know of.

Site stalwart.

Shame.  It's better than the Dalai Lama's feed.

The self-employed, the jealous of their freedom, those who boast of not depending on anyone and nobody depends on them, end up being the happy, unconscious and bellicose vanguard of the army of capitalist barbarism. They become, in the name of their independence, the most passionate defenders of an inhuman system whose ultimate goal is disintegration and solitude, since it is easier to deal with atoms than with living organisms. And so, the delirium of individual self-realization is the trickery with which capitalism will let its slaves.

Site stalwart.

This came to a colleague a few years ago from a Japanese friend of his that he hadn't seen for a while.

Hello
Long time Does it do vigorously?
Me It memorizes and shines.
Work is worth currently performed well.

While it is near, doesn’t it go to drink alcohol?
If it what time, there is time.
It connects.

English is pardon when reading since it is difficult is serious.

'Welcome @49ers to our family ...together to make the history of our glorious Club'   Kim J. U.

Harvest wrote:

Spanish girl I know on Facebook posts occasionally. I always have to translate. This was today's.

Sitting between two elders. One laughs alone and without stopping, while drinking his cut; the other ruffles an ice cream loudly. On the radio it sounds like a girl like you in a place like this.
The owner of the bar screams and ends the sentences with a cunt or a fuck. And he calls us all beautiful.

How do you ruffle an ice cream?

Are you sure this wasn't from Victor Orta?

'Welcome @49ers to our family ...together to make the history of our glorious Club'   Kim J. U.

space wrote:

It always astonished me as to why everyone thought this was so cryptic.  It was a fairly obvious metaphor and didn't warrant the level of bafflement with which is was met.  Or is it just because it was from a footballer?

I'd offer you a beer, but I've only got six cans.

Mitaman wrote:

This came to a colleague a few years ago from a Japanese friend of his that he hadn't seen for a while.

Hello
Long time Does it do vigorously?
Me It memorizes and shines.
Work is worth currently performed well.

While it is near, doesn’t it go to drink alcohol?
If it what time, there is time.
It connects.

English is pardon when reading since it is difficult is serious.

So,  basically,  she wanted his length?

You are what you repeatedly do. Excellence is not an event - it is a habit.

Reggie Perrin wrote:
space wrote:

It always astonished me as to why everyone thought this was so cryptic.  It was a fairly obvious metaphor and didn't warrant the level of bafflement with which is was met.  Or is it just because it was from a footballer?

It was because he was a self important prick!

I see an exhibition of feminist themes in Lima organized by a misogynist dressed in purple, and recognized feminists clapping. And I do not see much difference with the cagüe Machu argollitas that shelter batterers.
We're going bad
And yes, I'm still a grain in the poto

Site stalwart.

A Prince amongst men.