Topic: Women and shit rolling about the footwell of their car

Don't get it.  It drives me spare.  Just drove Mrs Reg's car to drop juniors 1 and 2 at school and there ar several things just rolling about on the floor like drunks on a boat.  How do they out up with it?

I'd offer you a beer, but I've only got six cans.

Re: Women and shit rolling about the footwell of their car

If my wife has stewardship of a car for more than 48 hours, the boot will be full of boxes of crap and bags of clothes.  Also, all internal storage holes will be full of used lottery scratch cards, wet paper hankies and empty "Chedders" packets.

When I have to drive her car I feel itchy when I get behind the wheel.  Add also that said car will have no water in the washer bottle and will be empty of petrol.

Leeds United:  Boiling Barnsley's piss since 2018.

space wrote:

If my wife has stewardship of a car for more than 48 hours, the boot will be full of boxes of crap and bags of clothes.  Also, all internal storage holes will be full of used lottery scratch cards, wet paper hankies and empty "Chedders" packets.

When I have to drive her car I feel itchy when I get behind the wheel.  Add also that said car will have no water in the washer bottle and will be empty of petrol.

Ha ha ha.  "Stewardship", for some reason that made me laugh.  "In loco currustis". 

I have nothing at all in my motor bar the essentials well hidden in the storage areas provided.  Shit on the floor, not happening.

I'd offer you a beer, but I've only got six cans.

Reggie Perrin wrote:
space wrote:

Ha ha ha.  "Stewardship", for some reason that made me laugh.  "In loco currustis". 

I have nothing at all in my motor bar the essentials well hidden in the storage areas provided.  Shit on the floor, not happening.

When I occasional permit the present Mrs. Space to leave the house to undertake errands related to her housekeeping role, I grudgingly allow her the use of my horseless carriage......... big_smile

Misura wrote:
Reggie Perrin wrote:
space wrote:

When I occasional permit the present Mrs. Space to leave the house to undertake errands related to her housekeeping role, I grudgingly allow her the use of my horseless carriage......... big_smile

No.  Car ownership at chez Space is complicated.  What happens is the following cycle:

1. Space buys a car he likes.
2. Wife decides she likes Space's car more than her own car so she swaps.
3. Space's wife decides she doesn't like spaces old car any more and sells it to buy a piece of shit.
1. Space buys a car he likes
2. Wife decides she likes Space's car more than her own car so she swaps.
3. Space's wife decides she doesn't like spaces old car any more and sells it to buy a piece of shit.
etc. etc.

I've spent the last 20 years driving pieces of shit that my wife has bought while my wife turns the cars I bought into bangers.  She lets me drive my car once when it needs filling up with petrol.

Leeds United:  Boiling Barnsley's piss since 2018.

A trip anywhere with the wife (in her car) always entails her bag on my right shoe in the footwell.

Then they make you pass it to them when they get out.

I make her pass me my jacket from the back.

And what's that about? the hanging of the jacket in the rear left area and not behind them.