Topic: Cardiff

1-2. Inevitably.

"Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy, which sustained him through temporary periods of joy."

Re: Cardiff

^^ Pretty much. Would be so pleased if we could give Colin a pasting  but he'll have his lot up for this. Our bunch never seem motivated.....

The insurgency began.................and you missed it.

I can confidently predict a 1-1 draw. We are in the early stages of fizzling away syndrome.

Site stalwart.

CharlieG wrote:

^^ Pretty much. Would be so pleased if we could give Colin a pasting  but he'll have his lot up for this. Our bunch never seem motivated.....

Yep one of the things that really annoys me is that they never seem that bothered. Bad decisons meekly accepted, players sent off and walking off as if they've been wronged.

I'm not sure about the season fizzling out, it seemed to do that with the away games at Cardiff and Millwall when once again they were beaten by  teams that put the extra effort in.

I didn't watch the Hull game but I was pleased with the result . I know nothing of Forshaw or Roberts but I suspect that today they'll be out fought and out smarted by a team managed by him.

Last edited by Mega Armageddon Chickens (Sat 03 Feb 2018 12:47 pm)

0-2. You all know this.

http://www.last.fm/listen/artist/Art%2BAttacks/similarartists
http://www.stewarthomesociety.org/interviews/artattax.htm

¡No pasaran!

Video link for those who need it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aE_zAO9vrKA

Pissing it down.

Site stalwart.

0 3 at ht and down to 10

Shocking

Billy Hunt Billy Hunt Billy Billy Beleive!

Absolute disgrace

They've lost the plot completely, embarrassing. Madine and Berardi were winding each other up all half, Warnock knows what he's doing.

Snatching misery from the jaws of glory since, ooooooh, 1973?

Never understood the hero worship of Berardi.
He,s always an accident waiting to happen and to be honest he's pretty fucking average.

That said, average would be kind to most of them lately.

"A bigot,a person who is intolerant or hostile towards different social groups and who regards members of these groups with hatred"

Why take Lassoga off ?

Old Wharfedaler wrote:

Never understood the hero worship of Berardi.
He,s always an accident waiting to happen and to be honest he's pretty fucking average.

That said, average would be kind to most of them lately.

He's the new Vinnie Jones, unstable hard man who will run through walls and average player.

We need a new keeper, never seen such an ineffective presence, does nowt. That 4th goal, what was he fucking doing taking a quick free kick? Shite

Snatching misery from the jaws of glory since, ooooooh, 1973?

A disgrace and we do need a new keeper.
Having 11 men on the pitch for a few games, would be useful.

________________________________________________________________________________

Beradi gets two games apparently.

________________________________________________________________________________

And Cardiff scored all the goals !

TC out?

The insurgency began.................and you missed it.

CharlieG wrote:

TC out?

Yep!

I thought Beradi was unlucky to be booked for the first one given what the ref had been happy to let go previously but when he was booked he can't be stupid enough to go to ground on a player heading nowhere. Except he was!

Jansson? Was he dead ?just get up , if you can't play on then you can't play on but I can't be arsed with all that rolling around.

Warrior! Fuck off . He does that every fuckin match except this time he just quit.

Keeper letting that second one roll past him was strange but after the third I just turned off.

Their performances against average journeymen teams Cardiff and Millwall have been embarrasing.

And I'm still annoyed about Roofe for asking to be taken off v Millwall.

I'm gonna start watching darts.

Missed the game, luckily.

Harvest. Bottom half, mate. Nailed on.

http://www.last.fm/listen/artist/Art%2BAttacks/similarartists
http://www.stewarthomesociety.org/interviews/artattax.htm

¡No pasaran!

Mike Jones wrote:

They've lost the plot completely, embarrassing. Madine and Berardi were winding each other up all half, Warnock knows what he's doing.

This!!

Warnock out thought TC. He’s a decent coach, has right ideas about the style of football but he’s naive.

90Piesanhour wrote:

I'm gonna start watching darts.

Missed the game, luckily.

Harvest. Bottom half, mate. Nailed on.

Ah, shut your face. smile

Site stalwart.

I’m at the point again where other clubs misery and toil make up for my lots inadequacies.

Warnob outhought what?
Most of that was self inflicted today!
Guiseley reserves would have given our lot a game based on that.

How Lasogga and then Alioski missed from point blank in the first half is beyond me.
De Bock was caught picking his nose for their second too.
As stated earlier, Berardi is brain dead so no surprises with the challenge for the red.

Team selection for the Blunts game should be a laugh, we've no defenders left have we?

If it all wasn't so predictable it would be almost funny.

Anyway it'll all change when we get a new badge!

"A bigot,a person who is intolerant or hostile towards different social groups and who regards members of these groups with hatred"

Fuck em.

Site stalwart.