Re: Sheff Utd vs Leeds Utd

We’re unbeaten in 2nd halves for 4 games .

To stand aside is to take sides.

Mike Jones wrote:

Dirty diving handballing cunts. Good goal from Lasogga, but what the fuck was keeper doing for the pen, looked like he wasn't ready. Sunday league stuff.

Think the keeper was waiting to see if Sharp was going to hit it down the middle.

Sheffield United and a triangle. smile

I thought we did okay for a L1 side.

Players we have are just not good enough and buying 8 of them isn't helping things, time to blood Roberts alongside Lasagne, Dallas earned a spot, Pablo on from the start and get Vierra back. Roofe, O'Kane and Phillips can all fuck off, they're not up to stuff.

#DoTheDai \o/

Encouraging 2nd half. New manager cant be judged for me, happy to give him a break.

Aloiski is supposed to be the Macedonian Messi, it's a fucking joke, he's like George Weah's cousin..

#DoTheDai \o/

It's the players not the manager.

15K wage cap not helping, nor is having L1 players trying to punch above their weight.

Manager is blameless - wait until he's 15 games in and doing really odd substitutions because he's got nothing else he can do and secretly wants out.

#DoTheDai \o/

Misura wrote:

Sheffield United and a triangle. smile

Train station must have been hilarious!!

Wink wink!

Managerial endeavour = houses = money.

Chopper Read wrote:
Mike Jones wrote:

Dirty diving handballing cunts. Good goal from Lasogga, but what the fuck was keeper doing for the pen, looked like he wasn't ready. Sunday league stuff.

Think the keeper was waiting to see if Sharp was going to hit it down the middle.

yeah, and he did!

Snatching misery from the jaws of glory since, ooooooh, 1973?

Mike Jones wrote:
Chopper Read wrote:
Mike Jones wrote:

yeah, and he did!

And he's fucking shit!

king of the slums wrote:

Aloiski is supposed to be the Macedonian Messi, it's a fucking joke, he's like George Weah's cousin..

He's not that good

Take off hosers ...

Shit challenge on the Macedonian Messi that could have earned him a red but what we could do for a Lee Evans in this league. 750 grand - a steal ( geddit.....)

Take off hosers ...

Results weren't that bad actually ,
Fuck me if hoofball Utd still fancy their chances there's hope for everyone!

Down to 11th. The slow slide continues.

http://www.last.fm/listen/artist/Art%2BAttacks/similarartists
http://www.stewarthomesociety.org/interviews/artattax.htm

¡No pasaran!

Season over?

I'd offer you a beer, but I've only got six cans.

Reggie Perrin wrote:

Season over?

Again

Lively in town before & after the match. smile

I thought Leeds were poor 1st half. The goal kind of destroys any team talk/plans. Great finish by Sharp, and a suprise tbh because a lot of people (me included) think he is coming to the end of his time with us. We had a couple of chances to add to the goal. When we got the ball down and passed it we looked bright without causing too many problems. Lasogga looks weighty, but tidy as a player. Nice touches & link up, but off the pace. I thought you were a lot brighter in the 2nd. Well taken goal and the players you brought on sharpened you up a bit. Hernandez is a quality act and the young black lad you brought on on the right hand side was raw but a handful. I thought the penalty that was given was soft, and one that wasn't was a better shout. I also thought Leeds had a good shout for a pen in the 1st half. I must admit I thought it had 2-2 written all over it.

Your fans were rambunctious. The one man pitch invasion deserves kudos, lovely arcing run, coordinated scarf waving and then belly flop to finish. big_smile Nice use of a penny banger as well. In the 2nd half it appeared that you were fighting among yourselves. All turned a bit surreal, a utd fan got stretchered out round the pitch & then 5mins later a youngish leeds fan got helped out of your end by 2 stewards. Kids & booze! wink

Last edited by Misura (Sun 11 Feb 2018 11:10 am)

Just got back in after a 9 hour session but surprisingly coherent.
Good report Misura but strange how kthe rival fan sees it!

Thought the last 20 minutes of the first half we totally bossed it and only a brilliant save from Janssons header saw the Blunts go in one up at half time.

Second half was a tale of 2 penalties, the blatant dive to give the zBlunts a pen and the ref incredibly not giving Leeds one for the handball near the end.

All in all pretty poor quality as far as a Yorkshire Derby goes

Fell asleep at half-time. Woke up to a result that wasn’t a surprise. All at sea for first 25 mins.

'When you become a grown up, people stop asking you what your favourite dinosaur is....They don't even care.'

Lassoga reminds me of a drunk Viduka.

http://www.last.fm/listen/artist/Art%2BAttacks/similarartists
http://www.stewarthomesociety.org/interviews/artattax.htm

¡No pasaran!

90Piesanhour wrote:

Lassoga reminds me of a drunk Viduka.

Thats very good. smile

Missing Ayling big style

king of the slums wrote:

I thought we did okay for a L1 side.

Players we have are just not good enough and buying 8 of them isn't helping things, time to blood Roberts alongside Lasagne, Dallas earned a spot, Pablo on from the start and get Vierra back. Roofe, O'Kane and Phillips can all fuck off, they're not up to stuff.

I know phillips scored a few at the start of the season but he is a nothing midfielder, too slow physically, mentally, and lets face it is very unclever. No point to him whatsoever.  Roofe has skills but is lightweight and is too easily bullied, he'd rather go for the free kick than stretch himself. O'kane, I find hard to fathom...is he a creative? is he a tackler? can he dictate a game? We he can't fucking tackle and like phillips seems to think really slowly. he doesn't dictate the game,  he interrupts it. Bench him then sell.

Blades looked way better in passing and movement and I dont think they spend big. just well organised  players who know their position, for our probem, see above.

I think if Veira gets fit him and adam  plus a young tackler should do us fine

PS
'see these car keys you'll never get these'

Any tackler ....any defensive midfielder...

To lighten the mood

https://www.facebook.com/SoccerAM/video … 596863866/

Last edited by Toronto Ted (Sun 11 Feb 2018 8:23 pm)

Take off hosers ...

Toronto Ted wrote:

Any tackler ....any defensive midfielder...

To lighten the mood

https://www.facebook.com/SoccerAM/video … 596863866/

brilliant big_smile

#DoTheDai \o/