Re: Bristol City (h)

Nearly won it as well !

Billy Hunt Billy Hunt Billy Billy Beleive!

Defence and keeper all over the fucking place.
Needs sorting and Lonergan has to start next game you feel.

Fair play to the big German,put a shift in and looks a different player these days.

"A bigot,a person who is intolerant or hostile towards different social groups and who regards members of these groups with hatred"

Ha! Only Leeds United. Comedy football first half, more graft and then seat of the pants almost-winners and once again gone from clowns to unlucky heroes in a single game

Snatching misery from the jaws of glory since, ooooooh, 1973?

Can’t see heckingbottom putting up with the keeper situation.

To stand aside is to take sides.

Lot of cracks papered over there. Must have had the mother of all bollockings at half time. Keeper though, he's bloody awful.

Site stalwart.

The crowds take the piss chant actually changed into genuine support.

How ironic that an ironic chant ironically changes the game.

FYI avoid the new Hyundai garage as a parking spot no matter how barrierless it looks.

Fuckers have secret bollards.

Currently on the train to Manchester.

Looking at getting the 6.20am back to Leeds so i can drive back to a Oldham for 9am.

My mate Mark who sits next to me says his Barnsley supporting friends stated Heckingbottom is
pure authoritarian.

No shit taken. Ever.

He does look like a mean cunt.

Loose Lips wrote:

The crowds take the piss chant actually changed into genuine support.

How ironic that an ironic chant ironically changes the game.

FYI avoid the new Hyundai garage as a parking spot no matter how barrierless it looks.

Fuckers have secret bollards.

Currently on the train to Manchester.

Looking at getting the 6.20am back to Leeds so i can drive back to a Oldham for 9am.

Ooh unlucky.

Site stalwart.

Complete dog shit first half.

2nd half, bizarre that as LL says the Ironic cheering actually pushed the team on then morphed into a mental atmosphere. It's almost as if the fans had no other avenue to take, moaning and jeering and booing hadn't worked. I've watched a lot of football matches over the years and that's one of the only ones where I've seen the crowd change it so significantly.

I believe that draws can be built on, sometimes the manner of them can be different. I think the facy that we were unlucky not to win it at the end is the right way to draw a game. Finish on a high.

Football seems to be all about confidence and positive responses build that.

I'd have liked to have signed Flint and Bryant.

I'd offer you a beer, but I've only got six cans.

Mega Armageddon Chickens wrote:

We'll murder them. 8-0 and Lasogga linked with a move to Chelsea.

I've not forgotten playing them mid afternoon midweek early seventies when as we played footy in the street the local dog walker cheerily announced that Leeds were losing.

Me neither, played in the afternoon because of the 3 day week, to avoid using the floodlights

________________________________________________________________________________

In some weird way, it takes character to come back from 0-2 whilst being proper cunted out by your own fans (deservedly).

white dragon wrote:

Can’t see heckingbottom putting up with the keeper situation.

Me nether, he`s been shit from the start of the season. He`s had plenty of time to improve and hasn`t, his days have to be numbered.

________________________________________________________________________________

How has he got this far? A professional footballer. How? Fucking how?

Wiedwald is still better than Lonners!

There was a passage of two minutes or so early second half where our defence did an impression of a petrified forest. This had the effect of confusing them so much that they were unable to score.

Why do they pass the ball around the defence aimlessly when they are completely terrified and only succeed in putting each other under more pressure?

Cheers for the time wasting Bristol City you could have been out of sight if you had half a brain .

Oh aye the time wasting.

Their sponge man has a funny run doesn’t he?

Should have gone for Etheridge in goal, now at Cardiff. Saw him twice for Walsall last season, had stormers in both.

Site stalwart.

Harvest wrote:

Should have gone for Etheridge in goal, now at Cardiff. Saw him twice for Walsall last season, had stormers in both.

Obviously not in Victor's circle of bung.

Last edited by Reggie Perrin (Mon 19 Feb 2018 7:56 am)

I like this bloke.

That formation comment is brilliant. I’ve never heard anyone say that post match before.

Loose Lips wrote:

That formation comment is brilliant. I’ve never heard anyone say that post match before.

I agree, first time, very interesting.

'When you become a grown up, people stop asking you what your favourite dinosaur is....They don't even care.'

Seems a good fit.  Really hope the players don't fuck it up for him.

The bollards are down! The bollards are down!!

Encouraging, that. Seemed to avoid the usual, fucking annoying, cliches and spoke honestly. I bet he gave the players a proper bollocking at half time, mind.

The insurgency began.................and you missed it.