Topic: Mo Salah

Mo Salah, Mo Salah, Mo Salah
Running down the wing
Salah -la-la-la-la-la-la
The Egyptian King big_smile

Re: Mo Salah

They’ll have a fight on thier hands to keep him, come summer.

To stand aside is to take sides.

Watched t'other game, psg need to learn how to shut up shop.

white dragon wrote:

They’ll have a fight on thier hands to keep him, come summer.

No we won't.

Bit like Alonso, Mascherano, Saurez, Coutinho .... big_smile

Be nice if players actually stayed put these days. Big club, doing well, good manager and on a decent whack, playing well, liked ... why move ?

Last edited by Toronto Ted (Thu 15 Feb 2018 12:20 am)

Take off hosers ...

CBIT wrote:

Watched t'other game, psg need to learn how to shut up shop.

You missed a clinical display. I don't think that they have the defensive rigidity to win the whole thing (they might make the final), but I doubt any team wants to draw them in the next round after that performance. On paper Porto at their place is a tricky one & l'pool knocked 'em out of the park.

PSG are what they are a decent enough side playing in a week league, hamstrung by ego's. Neymar passes at the wrong time & to the wrong people. Alves is a disruptive cunt and Mbappe is a young lad still learning his trade. This Real side is by no means a vintage one, but they had enough nous and ring craft to put one foot in the next round. An early Real goal in the 2nd leg and it's over.

Toronto Ted wrote:

Bit like Alonso, Mascherano, Saurez, Coutinho .... big_smile

Be nice if players actually stayed put these days. Big club, doing well, good manager and on a decent whack, playing well, liked ... why move ?

Usually: Bigger club, doing better, better manager and on a bigger whack.

I agree though its bloody bonkers. My son is 11 and commented on the absurdity of football transfers in comparison to normal peoples wages and their importance in society. He's adopted I think.