Topic: Taxi for Baggies

How do you steal a taxi pissed and fly home the next day?  Lucky they weren't brown with beards they'd have been shot.

I'd offer you a beer, but I've only got six cans.

Re: Taxi for Baggies

And Gareth Barry is about 47, he should know better

Snatching misery from the jaws of glory since, ooooooh, 1973?

Yep.  Footballers can really make twats of themselves sometimes.

I laughed when I heard. If we'd have done it with my mates we'd have been well pleased with ourselves.

placidcasual wrote:

I laughed when I heard. If we'd have done it with my mates we'd have been well pleased with ourselves.

Yeah, but you're not a professional athlete playing in a team that is currently five points adrift at the bottom of their respective league. You're not banking £40k a week to do a job, that you're currently failing at. You're also not drunk & getting a maccy d's on a mid season warm weather break designed to improve fitness at a vital time of the season.

It shows what type of pro's they are & what the focus of their thoughts are. Four senior professionals, involving the club captain, a combined age of 129 and 1,236 premiership appearances between them. Cunts, wage thieves and clowns to a man. If Pardew or the owners had any balls what so ever, they would sack the lot the lot of them, throw them to wolves in Spain and sue them for breach of contract. It shows that Livermore & Evans in particular don't learn.

Correct, if they were Leeds players (if we had anything to play for) I doubt we'd be particularly impressed.

Misura wrote:
placidcasual wrote:

Yeah, but you're not a professional athlete playing in a team that is currently five points adrift at the bottom of their respective league. You're not banking £40k a week to do a job, that you're currently failing at. You're also not drunk & getting a maccy d's on a mid season warm weather break designed to improve fitness at a vital time of the season.

It shows what type of pro's they are & what the focus of their thoughts are. Four senior professionals, involving the club captain, a combined age of 129 and 1,236 premiership appearances between them. Cunts, wage thieves and clowns to a man. If Pardew or the owners had any balls what so ever, they would sack the lot the lot of them, throw them to wolves in Spain and sue them for breach of contract. It shows that Livermore & Evans in particular don't learn.

This

Take off hosers ...

Agree, very unprofessional, but also something I would have no doubt found funny with my mates. I always fancied stealing one of the coaches that was parked on new road side in horsforth. Seemed like it would have been a laugh, but ultimately wouldn’t have been.

Gareth Barry should know better.

What's remotely funny about stealing a fucking taxi?
Juvenile at best!

Managerial endeavour = houses = money.

Toronto Ted wrote:
Misura wrote:
placidcasual wrote:

This

Give over yer soft twats! Who gives a fuck? Its West Brom and they didnt nonce any kids or no ones dead.

If I stole a taxi pissed I would get sacked there's zero doubt about that because it's a fucking stupid, childish thing to do.  I'm amazed the local plod didn't shoot the silly cunts.

Well we all look at the world through different eyes I guess.

I dont give a monkeys what people think anymore. This isnt a rehersal.

placidcasual wrote:

Well we all look at the world through different eyes I guess.

I dont give a monkeys what people think anymore. This isnt a rehersal.

Don't get me wrong, if I was 21 and pissed up I would have thought it a great jape and a night in bridewell or wood Street would not have been such a massive deal.  I'm not them though.

I wouldnt sack any of my staff for that.

Toronto Ted wrote:
Misura wrote:
placidcasual wrote:

This

That

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DWOgZX1X0AMPBBs.jpg:large

Taxi!!

placidcasual wrote:

Taxi!!

Get in the back of the van.

Expanding Man wrote:
Toronto Ted wrote:
Misura wrote:

This

That

The other

Aim Low and miss...

danpiesley wrote:
Expanding Man wrote:
Toronto Ted wrote:

This

That

The other

Yeah, and these 4 seasoned pros are thinking "Pardiola? Absolute cock" and they've got a point, shitshow of a club recently. I think it's funny, too much handwringing, it's only fucking football.

Snatching misery from the jaws of glory since, ooooooh, 1973?

Reggie Perrin wrote:
placidcasual wrote:

Taxi!!

That's how I shout at the kids to get off that bloody Fortnite!!!!

placidcasual wrote:
Reggie Perrin wrote:
placidcasual wrote:

Taxi!!

That's how I shout at the kids to get off that bloody Fortnite!!!!

I don't care how many students quoted this and made it a bit hackneyed for a bit.  I loved it then and love it now.  Bruce Robinson is one of those mad genius types, this is his masterpiece.

placidcasual wrote:
Toronto Ted wrote:
Misura wrote:

This

Give over yer soft twats! Who gives a fuck? Its West Brom and they didnt nonce any kids or no ones dead.

I think you'll find this is the world of the new puritan and I'm completely outraged!

I wonder how much they bunged the taxi driver?  If he had any sense he'd have said, two weeks wages off each or I am pressing charges and am all over the press for the next week or two.  "You take my wages I'll take yours.  Did you enjoy your McDonald's?"

Has anyone ever enjoyed a McDonald's?

Call me up in dreamland. Radio to me man.

Reggie Perrin wrote:

I wonder how much they bunged the taxi driver?  If he had any sense he'd have said, two weeks wages off each or I am pressing charges and am all over the press for the next week or two.  "You take my wages I'll take yours.  Did you enjoy your McDonald's?"

"Not enough evidence". It's being so cynical that keeps me going. lol