Topic: Taxi for Baggies

How do you steal a taxi pissed and fly home the next day?  Lucky they weren't brown with beards they'd have been shot.

I'd offer you a beer, but I've only got six cans.

Share

Re: Taxi for Baggies

And Gareth Barry is about 47, he should know better

Snatching misery from the jaws of glory since, ooooooh, 1973?

Share

Re: Taxi for Baggies

Yep.  Footballers can really make twats of themselves sometimes.

I'd offer you a beer, but I've only got six cans.

Share

Re: Taxi for Baggies

I laughed when I heard. If we'd have done it with my mates we'd have been well pleased with ourselves.

Share

Re: Taxi for Baggies

placidcasual wrote:

I laughed when I heard. If we'd have done it with my mates we'd have been well pleased with ourselves.

Yeah, but you're not a professional athlete playing in a team that is currently five points adrift at the bottom of their respective league. You're not banking £40k a week to do a job, that you're currently failing at. You're also not drunk & getting a maccy d's on a mid season warm weather break designed to improve fitness at a vital time of the season.

It shows what type of pro's they are & what the focus of their thoughts are. Four senior professionals, involving the club captain, a combined age of 129 and 1,236 premiership appearances between them. Cunts, wage thieves and clowns to a man. If Pardew or the owners had any balls what so ever, they would sack the lot the lot of them, throw them to wolves in Spain and sue them for breach of contract. It shows that Livermore & Evans in particular don't learn.

Share

Re: Taxi for Baggies

Correct, if they were Leeds players (if we had anything to play for) I doubt we'd be particularly impressed.

Share

Re: Taxi for Baggies

Misura wrote:
placidcasual wrote:

I laughed when I heard. If we'd have done it with my mates we'd have been well pleased with ourselves.

Yeah, but you're not a professional athlete playing in a team that is currently five points adrift at the bottom of their respective league. You're not banking £40k a week to do a job, that you're currently failing at. You're also not drunk & getting a maccy d's on a mid season warm weather break designed to improve fitness at a vital time of the season.

It shows what type of pro's they are & what the focus of their thoughts are. Four senior professionals, involving the club captain, a combined age of 129 and 1,236 premiership appearances between them. Cunts, wage thieves and clowns to a man. If Pardew or the owners had any balls what so ever, they would sack the lot the lot of them, throw them to wolves in Spain and sue them for breach of contract. It shows that Livermore & Evans in particular don't learn.

This

Take off hosers ...

Share

Re: Taxi for Baggies

Agree, very unprofessional, but also something I would have no doubt found funny with my mates. I always fancied stealing one of the coaches that was parked on new road side in horsforth. Seemed like it would have been a laugh, but ultimately wouldn’t have been.

Gareth Barry should know better.

Share

Re: Taxi for Baggies

What's remotely funny about stealing a fucking taxi?
Juvenile at best!

Managerial endeavour = houses = money.

Share

Re: Taxi for Baggies

Toronto Ted wrote:
Misura wrote:
placidcasual wrote:

I laughed when I heard. If we'd have done it with my mates we'd have been well pleased with ourselves.

Yeah, but you're not a professional athlete playing in a team that is currently five points adrift at the bottom of their respective league. You're not banking £40k a week to do a job, that you're currently failing at. You're also not drunk & getting a maccy d's on a mid season warm weather break designed to improve fitness at a vital time of the season.

It shows what type of pro's they are & what the focus of their thoughts are. Four senior professionals, involving the club captain, a combined age of 129 and 1,236 premiership appearances between them. Cunts, wage thieves and clowns to a man. If Pardew or the owners had any balls what so ever, they would sack the lot the lot of them, throw them to wolves in Spain and sue them for breach of contract. It shows that Livermore & Evans in particular don't learn.

This

Give over yer soft twats! Who gives a fuck? Its West Brom and they didnt nonce any kids or no ones dead.

Share

Re: Taxi for Baggies

If I stole a taxi pissed I would get sacked there's zero doubt about that because it's a fucking stupid, childish thing to do.  I'm amazed the local plod didn't shoot the silly cunts.

I'd offer you a beer, but I've only got six cans.

Share

Re: Taxi for Baggies

Well we all look at the world through different eyes I guess.

I dont give a monkeys what people think anymore. This isnt a rehersal.

Share

Re: Taxi for Baggies

placidcasual wrote:

Well we all look at the world through different eyes I guess.

I dont give a monkeys what people think anymore. This isnt a rehersal.

Don't get me wrong, if I was 21 and pissed up I would have thought it a great jape and a night in bridewell or wood Street would not have been such a massive deal.  I'm not them though.

I'd offer you a beer, but I've only got six cans.

Share

Re: Taxi for Baggies

I wouldnt sack any of my staff for that.

Share

Re: Taxi for Baggies

Toronto Ted wrote:
Misura wrote:
placidcasual wrote:

I laughed when I heard. If we'd have done it with my mates we'd have been well pleased with ourselves.

Yeah, but you're not a professional athlete playing in a team that is currently five points adrift at the bottom of their respective league. You're not banking £40k a week to do a job, that you're currently failing at. You're also not drunk & getting a maccy d's on a mid season warm weather break designed to improve fitness at a vital time of the season.

It shows what type of pro's they are & what the focus of their thoughts are. Four senior professionals, involving the club captain, a combined age of 129 and 1,236 premiership appearances between them. Cunts, wage thieves and clowns to a man. If Pardew or the owners had any balls what so ever, they would sack the lot the lot of them, throw them to wolves in Spain and sue them for breach of contract. It shows that Livermore & Evans in particular don't learn.

This

That

Share

Re: Taxi for Baggies

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DWOgZX1X0AMPBBs.jpg:large

Taxi!!

Share

Re: Taxi for Baggies

placidcasual wrote:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DWOgZX1X0AMPBBs.jpg:large

Taxi!!

Get in the back of the van.

I'd offer you a beer, but I've only got six cans.

Share

Re: Taxi for Baggies

Expanding Man wrote:
Toronto Ted wrote:
Misura wrote:

Yeah, but you're not a professional athlete playing in a team that is currently five points adrift at the bottom of their respective league. You're not banking £40k a week to do a job, that you're currently failing at. You're also not drunk & getting a maccy d's on a mid season warm weather break designed to improve fitness at a vital time of the season.

It shows what type of pro's they are & what the focus of their thoughts are. Four senior professionals, involving the club captain, a combined age of 129 and 1,236 premiership appearances between them. Cunts, wage thieves and clowns to a man. If Pardew or the owners had any balls what so ever, they would sack the lot the lot of them, throw them to wolves in Spain and sue them for breach of contract. It shows that Livermore & Evans in particular don't learn.

This

That

The other

Aim Low and miss...

Share

Re: Taxi for Baggies

danpiesley wrote:
Expanding Man wrote:
Toronto Ted wrote:

This

That

The other

Yeah, and these 4 seasoned pros are thinking "Pardiola? Absolute cock" and they've got a point, shitshow of a club recently. I think it's funny, too much handwringing, it's only fucking football.

Snatching misery from the jaws of glory since, ooooooh, 1973?

Share

Re: Taxi for Baggies

Reggie Perrin wrote:
placidcasual wrote:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DWOgZX1X0AMPBBs.jpg:large

Taxi!!

Get in the back of the van.


That's how I shout at the kids to get off that bloody Fortnite!!!!

Share

Re: Taxi for Baggies

placidcasual wrote:
Reggie Perrin wrote:
placidcasual wrote:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DWOgZX1X0AMPBBs.jpg:large

Taxi!!

Get in the back of the van.


That's how I shout at the kids to get off that bloody Fortnite!!!!

I don't care how many students quoted this and made it a bit hackneyed for a bit.  I loved it then and love it now.  Bruce Robinson is one of those mad genius types, this is his masterpiece.

I'd offer you a beer, but I've only got six cans.

Share

Re: Taxi for Baggies

placidcasual wrote:
Toronto Ted wrote:
Misura wrote:

Yeah, but you're not a professional athlete playing in a team that is currently five points adrift at the bottom of their respective league. You're not banking £40k a week to do a job, that you're currently failing at. You're also not drunk & getting a maccy d's on a mid season warm weather break designed to improve fitness at a vital time of the season.

It shows what type of pro's they are & what the focus of their thoughts are. Four senior professionals, involving the club captain, a combined age of 129 and 1,236 premiership appearances between them. Cunts, wage thieves and clowns to a man. If Pardew or the owners had any balls what so ever, they would sack the lot the lot of them, throw them to wolves in Spain and sue them for breach of contract. It shows that Livermore & Evans in particular don't learn.

This

Give over yer soft twats! Who gives a fuck? Its West Brom and they didnt nonce any kids or no ones dead.

I think you'll find this is the world of the new puritan and I'm completely outraged!

Share

Re: Taxi for Baggies

I wonder how much they bunged the taxi driver?  If he had any sense he'd have said, two weeks wages off each or I am pressing charges and am all over the press for the next week or two.  "You take my wages I'll take yours.  Did you enjoy your McDonald's?"

I'd offer you a beer, but I've only got six cans.

Share

Re: Taxi for Baggies

Has anyone ever enjoyed a McDonald's?

Call me up in dreamland. Radio to me man.

Share

Re: Taxi for Baggies

Reggie Perrin wrote:

I wonder how much they bunged the taxi driver?  If he had any sense he'd have said, two weeks wages off each or I am pressing charges and am all over the press for the next week or two.  "You take my wages I'll take yours.  Did you enjoy your McDonald's?"

"Not enough evidence". It's being so cynical that keeps me going. lol

Share