Re: Taxi for Baggies

placidcasual wrote:
Toronto Ted wrote:
Misura wrote:

Yeah, but you're not a professional athlete playing in a team that is currently five points adrift at the bottom of their respective league. You're not banking £40k a week to do a job, that you're currently failing at. You're also not drunk & getting a maccy d's on a mid season warm weather break designed to improve fitness at a vital time of the season.

It shows what type of pro's they are & what the focus of their thoughts are. Four senior professionals, involving the club captain, a combined age of 129 and 1,236 premiership appearances between them. Cunts, wage thieves and clowns to a man. If Pardew or the owners had any balls what so ever, they would sack the lot the lot of them, throw them to wolves in Spain and sue them for breach of contract. It shows that Livermore & Evans in particular don't learn.

This

Give over yer soft twats! Who gives a fuck? Its West Brom and they didnt nonce any kids or no ones dead.

This. I did some stupid pissed-up shit in the past. Still did my job on a Monday mornin. Don’t know why people are pissing their pants over this?

'When you become a grown up, people stop asking you what your favourite dinosaur is....They don't even care.'

Aye, grown men, millionaires, pissed up and nicking a car. Happens all the time.

Site stalwart.

Anyone on here steal a taxi for several hours pissed up?  In their late 20s to mid 30s?

I'd offer you a beer, but I've only got six cans.

Sadly Ive never been a millionaire but done loads of stupid shit pissed up.

Guess you’re all imune to that right?

There appears to be a schism in the omj synod over this. big_smile

No, I've never stolen a taxi or any other vehicle when drunk, but it seems like i'm in a minority. In my 20's I had a few friends that died, ended up in wheelchairs, disappeared, got injured, wrote cars off when pissed up and it calmed me right down.

If any of youse woke up tomorrow morning to find that your car/van/motorcycle/push iron had been stolen the night before by some piss heads you'd be okay with? Laugh it off? "Cracking bantz lads, but where have you parked it?"

I've not done it because theft & drink driving is for cunts. If they'd crashed the fucker and hurt someone, I would've wanted their bollocks served with patatas bravas. But then again, it appears I'm a hand wringing, pant pissing puritan. I wonder if Trav can use that as a defence? "Stop being a hand wringing, pant pissing puritan your honour, my client was involved in a bit of drunken fun, who really gives a fuck?"

Secondly, the team appear to be sat at the bottom of the league and out of all the cups and playing wank, so it would appear that they aren't turning up on a Saturday able to do their jobs. But then again, when it comes to the sack it'll be the manager who gets it, won't it? The bloke who was a sleep in bed as four of his senior pro's where drunkenly arsing about in Barcelona. Not their fault is it? Never is. We're breeding generation after generation of man-childs and enabling their fuckwittery. And when they get found out, there will be a bleating PR piece in the nationals about personal problems and pressure, etc. No matter what happens, it's never their fault.

Last edited by Misura (Tue 20 Feb 2018 2:51 pm)

What is the difference between pop and rock n' roll? You might get fucked.

Love it!

Some passion there.

Pissed up Ive liberated:
A rubber dinghy from a Renault 5 in Crouch End 1991
Tins of Tuna - Grocery store Nice 1989
4 big mac fries and drinks - McDonalds Briggate 1992 (then went to basics)
Moved a Robin Reliant down the road on my mums street 90’s
A sword - house party Harehills/Oakwood 90’s
Wig from manequin - town Market Street arcade 90’s

Probably a lot more but that will do for now.

big_smile

What is the difference between pop and rock n' roll? You might get fucked.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/ng … -barcelona

Will no-one think of Pardiola?!

Snatching misery from the jaws of glory since, ooooooh, 1973?