Re: Leeds vs Brentford

Link gone!

http://www.last.fm/listen/artist/Art%2BAttacks/similarartists
http://www.stewarthomesociety.org/interviews/artattax.htm

¡No pasaran!

Share

Re: Leeds vs Brentford

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eOO_9Se … e=youtu.be

http://www.last.fm/listen/artist/Art%2BAttacks/similarartists
http://www.stewarthomesociety.org/interviews/artattax.htm

¡No pasaran!

Share

Re: Leeds vs Brentford

New stream:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eOO_9Se … e=youtu.be

32

Share

Re: Leeds vs Brentford

we look not up for it.

Share

Re: Leeds vs Brentford

Good header, especially as we're under the cosh.

http://www.last.fm/listen/artist/Art%2BAttacks/similarartists
http://www.stewarthomesociety.org/interviews/artattax.htm

¡No pasaran!

Share

Re: Leeds vs Brentford

1-0 halftime and our keeper has caught a cross .

To stand aside is to take sides.

Share

Re: Leeds vs Brentford

Cooper looked offside for the goal. Who cares.

Site stalwart.

Share

Re: Leeds vs Brentford

white dragon wrote:

1-0 halftime and our keeper has caught a cross .

You beat me to it regarding the keeper ????

Share

Re: Leeds vs Brentford

That idiot Alioski better stop diving on a yellow card or he'll be off.

Share

Re: Leeds vs Brentford

Thank fuck for that.

http://www.last.fm/listen/artist/Art%2BAttacks/similarartists
http://www.stewarthomesociety.org/interviews/artattax.htm

¡No pasaran!

Share

Re: Leeds vs Brentford

I'll take a scrappy 1-0 any day or of the week

Share

Re: Leeds vs Brentford

Chopper Read wrote:

I'll take a scrappy 1-0 any day or of the week

Yep.
Result was everything today.

Happy days.

"A bigot,a person who is intolerant or hostile towards different social groups and who regards members of these groups with hatred"

Share

Re: Leeds vs Brentford

Chopper Read wrote:

I'll take a scrappy 1-0 any day or of the week


Every day of the week!

http://www.last.fm/listen/artist/Art%2BAttacks/similarartists
http://www.stewarthomesociety.org/interviews/artattax.htm

¡No pasaran!

Share

Re: Leeds vs Brentford

Pat a cake keeper nearly cost us at the end. Deserved it overall, Saiz kept driving. Just nice to win for a change.

Site stalwart.

Share

Re: Leeds vs Brentford

Good day at the office lads.

Anyone listen to Heckingbottom on the radio on way home? I really like this bloke. He just talks sense and honest. No bull shit management speak and deflections. Also doesn't have stupid squeaky voice.

Although we only won 1-0. It just didn't look like we'd get beat.

WW, still unconvincing. Made a decent save in first half but to be honest he only had to make it because he didn't come and deal with a looping ball into the box prior to it.

Beradi - Ace. Wish we had someone like him with a left foot.
Jansson - solid and composed
Cooper - Man of the match for me.
Anita - not perfect but really made De Bock's weds performance look much poorer

Dallas - Another solid performance, worked hard all game
Okane - Poor in 1st half, got better as game progressed. Worked hard
Phillips - great game today, worked his socks off and looked difficult to play against
Alioski - worked really hard, made some decent challenges. Only complaint is I wish he'd stop looking for penalties. his theatrical way of going down means the refs are less likely to give it. It's so fucking obvious.

Saiz - Saiz!!!
Lasogga - Held ball up well, worked his knackers off

No pissed up designer-wear wrestling to report grapple fans.

Unbeaten in 3
5 points off the play offs
Clean sheet

Permission to start believing again has been granted!!!

Share

Re: Leeds vs Brentford

Agreed on Cooper, really showed up today.

Site stalwart.

Share

Re: Leeds vs Brentford

Alioski and Dallas both put shifts in . Only watched stream . Glad Dallas is back in squad , I like him. Heck is doing fine . I thought under TC ,the spirit of last season was missing. Heck is getting it back.

To stand aside is to take sides.

Share

Re: Leeds vs Brentford

It was far from perfect but a good place to build from.

Site stalwart.

Share

Re: Leeds vs Brentford

placidcasual wrote:

Good day at the office lads.

Anyone listen to Heckingbottom on the radio on way home? I really like this bloke. He just talks sense and honest. No bull shit management speak and deflections. Also doesn't have stupid squeaky voice.

Although we only won 1-0. It just didn't look like we'd get beat.

WW, still unconvincing. Made a decent save in first half but to be honest he only had to make it because he didn't come and deal with a looping ball into the box prior to it.

Beradi - Ace. Wish we had someone like him with a left foot.
Jansson - solid and composed
Cooper - Man of the match for me.
Anita - not perfect but really made De Bock's weds performance look much poorer

Dallas - Another solid performance, worked hard all game
Okane - Poor in 1st half, got better as game progressed. Worked hard
Phillips - great game today, worked his socks off and looked difficult to play against
Alioski - worked really hard, made some decent challenges. Only complaint is I wish he'd stop looking for penalties. his theatrical way of going down means the refs are less likely to give it. It's so fucking obvious.

Saiz - Saiz!!!
Lasogga - Held ball up well, worked his knackers off

No pissed up designer-wear wrestling to report grapple fans.

Unbeaten in 3
5 points off the play offs
Clean sheet

Permission to start believing again has been granted!!!

Cheers Placid, good write up and I appreciate the effort.you put in to report on the games pal.

I'd offer you a beer, but I've only got six cans.

Share

Re: Leeds vs Brentford

Nice One PC.

Slowly but surely we seem to be getting back on track.

They went backwards with their subs. We went forwards, a definite improvement on the TC months.

Share

Re: Leeds vs Brentford

Brentford manager moaning like a little bitch.

Share

Re: Leeds vs Brentford

Loose Lips wrote:

Nice One PC.

Slowly but surely we seem to be getting back on track.

They went backwards with their subs. We went forwards, a definite improvement on the TC months.

Agree but the worst thing for us is a tiny bit of hope.

I'd offer you a beer, but I've only got six cans.

Share

Re: Leeds vs Brentford

It’s all about hope mate. No other way around it.

Share

Re: Leeds vs Brentford

Cheers for this report & the Derby one Placid.
You still get more than a match report on this board as well as impartiality.

Just one thing though mate, next time you go to ER could you get there a little earlier. Apparently the grass needs cutting.  smile

________________________________________________________________________________

Share

Re: Leeds vs Brentford

Christ, just spotted this. I wonder what sort of goalkeeping technique that is on 54s

'When you become a grown up, people stop asking you what your favourite dinosaur is....They don't even care.'

Share