Topic: Morrissey tonight

Don't think I've ever felt as unexcited about one of his gigs. Bought the ticket because I always do. Woke up thinking I could finish watching Gomorra if I wasn't going....

She’s the main man in the office in the city and she treats me like I’m just another lackey, but I can put a tennis racket up against my face and pretend that I am Kendo Nagasaki...

Re: Morrissey tonight

Is that any good ? Gomorra I mean

Billy Hunt Billy Hunt Billy Billy Beleive!

Fantastic. Beautifully shot. Well worth a watch

She’s the main man in the office in the city and she treats me like I’m just another lackey, but I can put a tennis racket up against my face and pretend that I am Kendo Nagasaki...

Oh me of little faith....

His band are fantastic. You can tell they've been together a while now. Sound was spot on. He's learnt to use the voice he has left. Not sure why I was a bit underwhelmed at the prospect of going but the feeling didn't last. I know he's been a bit of a cock at times recently and I think he's been in LA too long, shows in some of the songs and lyrics tbh, but he's still Morrissey and still matters to me.
Everyday Is Like Sunday still gets me every time.
Opened with an Elvis tune and included The Pretenders 'Back On The Chain Gang'. Videos beforehand included God Save The Queen, The Four Tops, New York Dolls.

Setlist
You'll Be Gone / I Wish You Lonely / Suedehead / Jacky's Only Happy When She's Up On The Stage / Home Is A Question Mark / Munich Air Disaster 1958 / I Started Something I Couldn't Finish / Who Will Protect Us From The Police? / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / Jack The Ripper / Back On The Chain Gang / I Bury The Living / When You Open Your Legs / If You Don't Like Me, Don't Look At Me / Spent The Day In Bed / My Love, I'd Do Anything For You / The Bullfighter Dies / Hold On To Your Friends / How Soon Is Now? / Everyday Is Like Sunday // Irish Blood, English Heart

Reading on fan sites that there was scrapping throughout. I was in the seats and didn't see anything. He played Munich Air Disaster which was a catalyst apparently. Kid kicked unconscious after on the concourse according to someone.

Gonna go to Ally Pally in a couple of week

I am just a common breed