Re: Middlesbrough (a)

You can't call him a keeper.  I'm glad I live 200 miles because if I saw him in the street I'd be doing time!

They should give Wiedwald's wages to the travelling Leeds fans as compensation.

He's a fucking liability.

http://www.last.fm/listen/artist/Art%2BAttacks/similarartists
http://www.stewarthomesociety.org/interviews/artattax.htm

¡No pasaran!

I just clicked the link to see yet another piece of shocking goalkeeping. The rest are just running round in a non competitive style.

O'Kane is on the field as well.

Get Ekuban on , shit or bust . That  treaora is taking the piss . 2nd was offside. How is foreshaw not started ? Booked to go away playoff weekend anyway.

To stand aside is to take sides.

I Think we should start a YouTube channel, LeedsFanTV.  Could we moan worse than those miserable Gooners?

white dragon wrote:

Get Ekuban on , shit or bust . That  treaora is taking the piss . 2nd was offside. How is foreshaw not started ? Booked to go away playoff weekend anyway.

Forshaw is on I believe.

Abject.

¡No pasaran!

You can't polish a turd

Burn them all.

3 - 0. Half decent goalie or half decent officials spotting the more obvious offsides only 1 -0, but to be fair, it feels more like a 3- 0. Poor.

The third wasn’t offside JC.

It was shit.  But not offside.

Orta is the cunt in all of this. My Gran could direct football better than him and she's been dead for 40 fucking years. Couldn't buy a decent pint let alone a decent player. Full weight.......

The insurgency began.................and you missed it.

LUFC. The footballing turd that, resolutely, refuses to be polished.

¡No pasaran!

Think Sais just goffed on someone again. Reckon he wants another 6 weeks off.

I'd offer you a beer, but I've only got six cans.

CharlieG wrote:

Orta is the cunt in all of this. My Gran could direct football better than him and she's been dead for 40 fucking years. Couldn't buy a decent pint let alone a decent player. Full weight.......

This.
But it's all Christensens fault!

This Heckaday geezer still has the same shit to work with!

Managerial endeavour = houses = money.

Reggie Perrin wrote:

You've just gone multi-platform.

Call me up in dreamland. Radio to me man.

CharlieG wrote:

Very possibly but he doesn't play and no matter how shit they are I expect more effort than that.

Different chairmen, different managers, different players but they turn to absolute dogshit every fuckin season and it doesn't happen to other teams this often.

How many teams have turned up at Elland Road this season and been as pathetic as Leeds have just been tonight?

They insist on playing the ball round the defence and yet none of them want the ball.The keeper and his reserve are at a shockingly poor level and the next reserve is not good enough for York.

Captain Cooper took a shove of Ayala and then gave him a wide berth. O'Kane is a footballing conscientious objecter. I thought there was enough to give the second and third offside but 3-0 was a fair reflection of how poor they were.

They let a team managed by Pulis chase them down.

Grrrr really angry

Poor all over the field tonight. No shots on target , says a lot. None of em would get more than 5/10 . A lot of it stems from the keeper and defense having no confidence in him . Him in goal we start -1.

To stand aside is to take sides.

If I performed as badly as that clown in net I'd have been sacked long ago.  It's a miracle he's managed to make a career.

All the moaning on twitter is back.

Option 1.  Grow the team slowly within a sustainable budget and aim for promotion within 3 years.

Option 2.  Spend money like it's water because we want success NOW, because that worked out so well for us last time.

Leeds United:  Boiling Barnsley's piss since 2018.

Harvest wrote:
Reggie Perrin wrote:

You've just gone multi-platform.

Whoops.  Is that good?

Old Wharfedaler wrote:
CharlieG wrote:

This.
But it's all Christensens fault!

This Heckaday geezer still has the same shit to work with!

Plus all the cabana boys in the u23 squad on 4 year deals.  Must be 20 of them and they rarely win.

Last edited by Reggie Perrin (Sat 03 Mar 2018 1:24 am)

space wrote:

All the moaning on twitter is back.

Option 1.  Grow the team slowly within a sustainable budget and aim for promotion within 3 years.

Option 2.  Spend money like it's water because we want success NOW, because that worked out so well for us last time.

But the problem is we have gone backwards from last season.  We finished 7th last season but should have finished in the play-offs.  The spine of the team left (most of) for good money - 4 players.  We bought about 15 players with that money, and are considerably worse.  Why is that?  It's because our owner, who has admitted he knows fuck all about running a football club gave free rein to Orta.

It doesn't take a brain surgeon for someone to realise that had we spent the money on similar replacements, and maybe a bit more to add the flair that was lacking last season then we'd be in the top 6.  Orta has literally dismantled last seasons team to fit his own agenda, and it has left us in the position we are in now.  We DIDN'T have to spend money like it is water, and we are now paying the price for having a couple of ego maniacs in charge.

Loose Lips wrote:
king of the slums wrote:

4 a.m. kick off, let's see.

KOT's were you baiting those kids from Brentford last week on Youtube Chat?

Nothing better to do was there? smile

A simple city boy with wild grown country tastes