Topic: Tracksuit Wanker

I’ve done it.

I’ve gone there.

For overnight travel only but I’ve Lacosted myself up to the hilt at the duty free shop T1 Manchester.

Quite possibly the softest thing I own.

I already had the hoody....

Re: Tracksuit Wanker

I was in the lacoste shop T1 earlier also looking at tracksuit .. I've been looking at trackie bottoms for the last month and I just can't stand em.. no comfy long haul flight for me..

Should this be in the coincidence thread

I know, I know.

It started two years ago when trainers turned up for my birthday. I don't think I owned a pair.

Then she got me a hoody.

Then she suggested maybe not sitting on the sofa at night in the stiffest selvedge jeans you can buy and ditching trying to relax a little.

From there, it's a short leap.

At home, fine.  Outside, not unless you are walking out to run the 200 or are coaching football.

I'd offer you a beer, but I've only got six cans.

I have a lot of Uniqlo Room Wear - comfy and cheap, even dared to go out the house in it once. Wife wasn't happy. "It's called Room Wear for a reason you know." smile  Bloody gaijin (foreigners) and their rule breaking ways, straight down the shops in my PJs...

Might have to get a tracky this summer, elasticated waists look so appealing..

#DoTheDai \o/

That's made me chuckle. The idea of two omjer's (neither known to the other) furtively looking at tracksuits in the same shop at Manchester T1 duty free. Possibly stood next to each other, possibly thinking "He looks just the kind that'd wear a lacoste tracky" big_smile

Last edited by Misura (Mon 12 Mar 2018 9:49 am)

I own a pair of primark joggers. £8.
For in doors only.

I am just a common breed

Planes are indoors.

Loose Lips wrote:

Planes are indoors.

Sorry to be a pedant but inside a plane is indoors - planes are outdoors unless they're made of paper or shaving a thin sliver of wood from a thicker piece of wood........

I have 2 x pairs of tracky bottoms,  slobbing around the house,  have to wear undies though as they make my arse crack sweat too much without

You are what you repeatedly do. Excellence is not an event - it is a habit.

Good use of italics, Ray.

I’m back.

Manchester T2 this time.

Y’all know the get up.

Rocking the croc.

Was thinking of getting some jogging pants for our pending flights, but you have to wear them to and from the airport and that isn't happening. Could be one of those twats that changes their clothes as soon as they get on the plane and put on the shit socks they give you along with the earplugs, fuck that.

#DoTheDai \o/

king of the slums wrote:

Was thinking of getting some jogging pants for our pending flights, but you have to wear them to and from the airport and that isn't happening. Could be one of those twats that changes their clothes as soon as they get on the plane and put on the shit socks they give you along with the earplugs, fuck that.

When i was doing a lot of travel with work I bought a couple of pair of these

https://www.kathmandu.co.uk/mens/clothi … pants.html

Not brilliantly trendy or anything but just about OK and very comfortable 'on-plane'

You are what you repeatedly do. Excellence is not an event - it is a habit.

king of the slums wrote:

There’s always a price to pay, KOTs.

Think on it.

A tracksuit never looks quite right without a big gold chain.

I'd offer you a beer, but I've only got six cans.