Re: The Championship 2018/2019

pipoldchap wrote:

I guess Christmas doesn't get much better than this: Leeds and Canaries 1 and 2 in the Championship. Would only be better if positions get reversed again smile  Meanwhile I'll take what we have and fair play to you lot.  Late winners in both matches, I see--Roofe in the nick of time, while for us, Pukki is proving to be a master fin(n)isher.

It just did matey, for both of us.  Following both matches today must have been the most tense 7 minutes of my internet life.

People are Twats

Narridge and Leeds having their own late show competition it seems.
Genuinely thought the Canaries had lost 3-2 until I got in from the sports bar somewhat worse for wear and had a gander at all the days highlights.

Good win for the Blunts against Derby who along with Boro seem to be having a wobble.

Managerial endeavour = houses = money.

Karanka sacked.

Call me up in dreamland. Radio to me man.

Harvest wrote:

Karanka sacked.

All done in typical football league style.  Evening of the 10th Jan Club announce that there are no plans to sack manager.  Morning of the 11th Jan, club sack manager.  I wonder if the clubs owner kissed him on both cheeks when he left the training ground last night.

People are Twats

*Asked to be released from his contract, probably the fat Greek holding a gun to his head.

He walked and from what I know it just adds to his staure.  He has some integrity.

The fat Greek told him promotion or nowt - this league is mental.  The context of that would tell any sane manager that is a promise that can't be delivered.  top six maybe.

The owner also tried to interfere with selection and particularity academy kids, wanted them playing where as karanka wanted tried and tested pros.

The owner appointed a DOF Karanka did not know about until he turned up in the dug out against Derby.

The owner signed an Iranian striker no fucker had heard of who has played about five minutes of football and then a Greek CDM (we have about 9 of those fuckers) who has subsequently gone on season long loan to Lecce after not kicking a ball in anger for Forest.  All highly suspect form the Greek with form in all things dodgy.  For me it screams money laundering.

Anyway as pissed of as I am and mainly as we had a lovely song for Karanka to the tune of heartbeat that also called Frank Lampard a wanker ;-), I admire him for turning round and saying - no.  Fuck you and your wank ways.  I'm the manger let me mange and if you wont then find another monkey.

Reading away tomorrow.  Be interesting.

Aim Low and miss...

Harvey Barnes taken back to Leicester, big blow for WBA. A pity Abraham didn't sod off to Wolves.

Snatching misery from the jaws of glory since, ooooooh, 1973?

Apparently Martin O'Neil has the Forest job.  I am unsure how I feel about that.

Aim Low and miss...