Topic: Bielsa sacked

Re: Bielsa sacked

I reckon he's got until late September.

People are Twats

Has he been appointed yet?

The insurgency began.................and you missed it.

CharlieG wrote:

Has he been appointed yet?

Sacking someone before they were even appointed would be a new record for us.

People are Twats

There's precedence, when we signed that fella under Blackwell then sold him to Millwall 2 days later.

He spent all night staring down at the lights of LS. Wondering if he could ever go home.

Mol wrote:

There's precedence, when we signed that fella under Blackwell then sold him to Millwall 2 days later.

David Livermore.  Wasn't it from Millwall and to Hull?

I'd offer you a beer, but I've only got six cans.

This is one of his training sessions someone posted on Twitter. Have a look at the state of them from 2:50

'When you become a grown up, people stop asking you what your favourite dinosaur is....They don't even care.'

Mitaman wrote:

This is one of his training sessions someone posted on Twitter. Have a look at the state of them from 2:50

Brilliant.  The lazy ones can fuck off.

Posted yesterday on Bielsa's facebook page

Marcelo Bielsa, el genio de la máscara de hierro
21 hrs ·
GENIO INGLÉS
Marcelo Bielsa tomó las valijas y va rumbo a la ciudad de Leeds. La oferta del Leeds United, de la segunda división inglesa, es muy tentadora. El Leeds (Manchester Utd y Chelsea, sus clasicos rivales) está decidido a volver a 1 división (último título en primera en la temporada 91/92) y eligió al GENIO para lograr el objetivo. Decide Bielsa, como siempre.

(English genius
Marcelo Bielsa took the bags and headed for Leeds city. The offer of Leeds United, from the second English division, is very tempting. Leeds (Manchester Utd and Chelsea, their classic rivals) are determined to return to 1 Division (last title first in the 91/92 season) and chose the genius to achieve the goal. Decide bielsa, as always.)

People are Twats

space wrote:

Posted yesterday on Bielsa's facebook page

Marcelo Bielsa, el genio de la máscara de hierro
21 hrs ·
GENIO INGLÉS
Marcelo Bielsa tomó las valijas y va rumbo a la ciudad de Leeds. La oferta del Leeds United, de la segunda división inglesa, es muy tentadora. El Leeds (Manchester Utd y Chelsea, sus clasicos rivales) está decidido a volver a 1 división (último título en primera en la temporada 91/92) y eligió al GENIO para lograr el objetivo. Decide Bielsa, como siempre.

(English genius
Marcelo Bielsa took the bags and headed for Leeds city. The offer of Leeds United, from the second English division, is very tempting. Leeds (Manchester Utd and Chelsea, their classic rivals) are determined to return to 1 Division (last title first in the 91/92 season) and chose the genius to achieve the goal. Decide bielsa, as always.)

and chose the genius to achieve the goal

Brilliant...

'When you become a grown up, people stop asking you what your favourite dinosaur is....They don't even care.'

Mitaman wrote:

Excellent

Hope he brings that big goon with the long hair and beard as well - put the frighteners on some of the players

You are what you repeatedly do. Excellence is not an event - it is a habit.

Mitaman wrote:

That is ace!
I got knackered just watching that!

Managerial endeavour = houses = money.

Green bibs v yellow bibs will confuse the fuck out of our lot.

Human kindness is overflowing

Anyone had a thought that all this talk might just be to generate season ticket sales and we eventually get Dougie Freedman in and sign a couple of bozos from Rochdale and Stiffioni Divisioni. 

As ever, it's the hope that kills you.

Reggie Perrin wrote:

Anyone had a thought that all this talk might just be to generate season ticket sales and we eventually get Dougie Freedman in and sign a couple of bozos from Rochdale and Stiffioni Divisioni. 

As ever, it's the hope that kills you.

Which is why we're one of the most depressing teams to support. "It's the hope that kills you" could well be the club motto.....................or, at some point, an OMJ strapline.
Hope springs eternal; Lazarus like.

The insurgency began.................and you missed it.

Reggie Perrin wrote:
Mol wrote:

David Livermore.  Wasn't it from Millwall and to Hull?

That's the one, yeah.

He spent all night staring down at the lights of LS. Wondering if he could ever go home.

I thought it was Kevin something.  Hadn’t we made him Captain too?

Kevin Nicholls - he was shit.

Call me up in dreamland. Radio to me man.

Yeah, him too. Made captain and went on loan. See, more precedence. My personal opinion is this Bielsa is not being courted as manager, but a consultancy role. He was on £8m a season at Lille.

Mol wrote:

Yeah, him too. Made captain and went on loan. See, more precedence. My personal opinion is this Bielsa is not being courted as manager, but a consultancy role. He was on £8m a season at Lille.

Told Wise he wanted to go back to Luton after being made captain.

Luton. Yeah that’s it.

Mol wrote:

£8M at Lille?  Really?  They only just avoided relegation this year

They do a lovely market there but I'm not sure they're that big an attraction......?

Yeah. Got a £12m payout for the 18 months left on his deal. Where's Misura when you need him.

Mol wrote:

Yeah. Got a £12m payout for the 18 months left on his deal. Where's Misura when you need him.

Maybe they were speaking about Euros......?

Oh yeah,  no difference these days

According to the YEP Biesla is now linked with the vacancy at Sporting Lisbon. That's the end of that then!