Topic: vloggers, freestylers and gamers :rolleyes:

With our idiots??? its only going to end in embarrassment

#LUFC will launch an all new YouTube Channel this summer, and we're searching for the region's best vloggers, freestylers and gamers. Read more at http://bit.ly/2lQPjkF

Re: vloggers, freestylers and gamers :rolleyes:

The first thing they need to do is sack their entire IT department and hire competent people. The number of times that the LUFC website has been:

- Slow
- ''Currently Down''
- Showing incorrect page connections (if they link at all)

Is staggering. And I haven't even started on the bloody content, which is less of an IT issue and more marketing/ PR etc.

I am not IT person, but the user experience can be very poor indeed more frequently than it needs to be.

'When you become a grown up, people stop asking you what your favourite dinosaur is....They don't even care.'

Re: vloggers, freestylers and gamers :rolleyes:

Mitaman wrote:

The first thing they need to do is sack their entire IT department and hire competent people. The number of times that the LUFC website has been:

- Slow
- ''Currently Down''
- Showing incorrect page connections (if they link at all)

Is staggering. And I haven't even started on the bloody content, which is less of an IT issue and more marketing/ PR etc.

I am not IT person, but the user experience can be very poor indeed more frequently than it needs to be.

They never used to update player photos or the squad when people came in or left.  Don't even look at it anymore tbh.

I'd offer you a beer, but I've only got six cans.