Topic: Team to start

I realize people have a better grasp of players as you watch live games each week, but how many of these are in your starting 11?

Peacock-Farrell
Ayling
Jansson
Pearce
Baker
Forshaw
Viera
Murphy
Saiz
Hernandez
Roofe

Phillips, O'Kane?

Putting it mildly, we look VERY light in the Forward department.

Potentially a daft question of course, as one does not know the system Bielsa will employ, but just wondered.

'When you become a grown up, people stop asking you what your favourite dinosaur is....They don't even care.'

Re: Team to start

Murphy?

Tyler and Edmundson up front for me with Roofe coming on after 65 minutes for whoever's tired.

That being said, we don't have the wingers for 2 up front do we?

Dalby should get a look in.

Okane - gone, see you, bye bye!
Kalvin - on the bench along with Klich, Ideguchi and Dallas [rotate them as you like]

No Alioski in your line up? Not a bad thing I guess.

Last edited by king of the slums (Wed 25 Jul 2018 5:47 am)

#DoTheDai \o/

Blackman

Ayling                     Jansson                 Cooper            Pearce

Hernandez              Veria                     Forshaw           Alioski

Saiz

Roberts
Subs
Phillips
Edmundson
Shackleton
Baker
Roofe
BPF

Last edited by placidcasual (Wed 25 Jul 2018 5:48 am)

placidcasual wrote:

Blackman

Ayling                     Jansson                 Cooper            Pearce

Hernandez              Veria                     Forshaw           Alioski

Saiz

Roberts
Subs
Phillips
Edmundson
Shackleton
Baker
Roofe
BPF

This looks solid enough. Although I am a little worried about Roberts. While the goal he scored last night was a beauty, he appears at first glance to run like a girl? All very ' Raheem Sterling' and quite troubling.

Edited to say I am unsure about Alioski, and is Klich brilliant or utter pants?

Last edited by Mitaman (Wed 25 Jul 2018 7:17 am)

'When you become a grown up, people stop asking you what your favourite dinosaur is....They don't even care.'

Peacock-Farrell to start as number one. Why drop your best player? Pearce as well. Then nine others.

Call me up in dreamland. Radio to me man.

Harvest wrote:

Peacock-Farrell to start as number one. Why drop your best player? Pearce as well. Then nine others.

Was he our best player, or was Wiedwald so shit it just seemed like he was? The new lad from Sheff Utd looks pretty good and a big unit too. I guess if Bielsa is going for the fast press, then surely a fast goalie is better? Like Neuer in his prime, playing as a sweeper.

Can't remember him putting a foot wrong. He's earnt a start.

Call me up in dreamland. Radio to me man.

Wait till you see Blackman H, he’s a fucking collosus. That can catch!!!!

I think BPF did ok but we were so starved of a half decent goalie we latched onto him with expectation.

Siaz, Hernandez and Alioski need a kick up the arse for me. Siaz might not fit this system and he's been gash for 3/4 of the year let's face it.

With Alioski, there's definitely a footballer in there, somewhere, just think that football should be playing for Bradford.

#DoTheDai \o/

https://image.ibb.co/cbbfOo/lineup.png

#DoTheDai \o/

king of the slums wrote:

Siaz, Hernandez and Alioski need a kick up the arse for me. Siaz might not fit this system and he's been gash for 3/4 of the year let's face it.

With Alioski, there's definitely a footballer in there, somewhere, just think that football should be playing for Bradford.

Ha ha.

He should have gone. Flatters to device without flattering.

If he gave up on the falling over and made an attempt to stay upright I'd be more forgiving.

Human kindness is overflowing

You’re a kinder man than I, Cuts.

I don't get to see every game. And as for LUTV, I'm still waiting for the second half of the QPR game to stop buffering.

Human kindness is overflowing

I think we win. But I left at half time. So maybe we will never know.

king of the slums wrote:

https://image.ibb.co/cbbfOo/lineup.png

Move Viera to Sampdoria.
Move Forshaw to RCM.
Enter stage LCM Ideguchi - been holding him back smile
Buy someone quickly like Ryan Woods / Ben Pearson / ? / spend it on a CB

#DoTheDai \o/

That looks like a great team, although Forshaw now being out for a while and Viera on his way, he play Philips plus another? Or what about the new lad from Man City, many saying he will be our best signing of the summer.

Mitaman wrote:

That looks like a great team, although Forshaw now being out for a while and Viera on his way, he play Philips plus another? Or what about the new lad from Man City, many saying he will be our best signing of the summer.

Yeah, the young lad looks a good take, loved what Pep said to him, "go to Leeds, it'll be good for you under Bielsa and good for Leeds as you're a great player." Top man smile

Couldn't place his accent, had to check, born in Stoke, grew up in Bolton, went to private school in US from 14, that'll be that accent then smile

Last edited by king of the slums (Tue 31 Jul 2018 2:01 am)

#DoTheDai \o/