Topic: Killing Eve.

Very good , Imo. Razor sharp script + good performances. Cool soundtrack. There'll on I player.

Got more soul, than a sock with a hole.

Re: Killing Eve.

Gonna give this a blast as soon as - cheers.

Aim Low and miss...

Watched them all . I liked it , bit tongue in cheek. Jodie Comer plays a good part and is easy on the eye .

To stand aside is to take sides.

Same writer as Fleabag?

Human kindness is overflowing

^  I put the first episode of Fleabag on in a lesson last year with 16 - 18 year olds.

Witness portly middle aged man scurrying to turn of the computer as she announces she is taking it up the wrong un!

Aim Low and miss...

Best thing I've seen in a long time on TV. By turns hilarious and heartbreaking. Really well written.

Human kindness is overflowing

Agreed, Fleabag was excellent. Gonna give this Killing Eve a go. If I can find it

Snatching misery from the jaws of glory since, ooooooh, 1973?

danpiesley wrote:

^  I put the first episode of Fleabag on in a lesson last year with 16 - 18 year olds.

Witness portly middle aged man scurrying to turn of the computer as she announces she is taking it up the wrong un!

Was the telly on an eight foot high wheeled trolley with light shades round it? I chuffing loved seeing that thing upon entering a class

Enjoyed this,very tongue in cheek as stated.
Bizarre ending but obviously left open for series 2.

Managerial endeavour = houses = money.

Watched three of these the other night - enjoyed immensely.  Not what I was expecting at all.

It is based on some novellas by a chap called Luke Jennings and he has a second book at soon enough in what I believe will be a trilogy.

I plan on picking these up also.

This Jennings chap is a successful author and a dance critic.  Which is nice.

Aim Low and miss...