Re: PNE at home

albert herbert hawkins wrote:

One day shortly after the Second World War ended, Winston Churchill and the newly elected Labour Party Prime Minister Clement Attlee encountered one another at the urinals in the House of Commons men’s washroom. Attlee had arrived first, and was standing at one of the stalls closest to the door.

Although Attlee was the only other man in the room, Churchill entered and walked to the farthest urinal — ten or twelve stalls away from Attlee. With a smug grin, Attlee said, “Feeling standoffish today, are we, Winston?”

Churchill replied: “That’s right. Every time you see something this big, you want to nationalize it.”

Plus that's correct etiquette from Winston.  The furthest urinal possible or if there are two at the far ends, you go in the middle where possible.........and look straight ahead........after you've spat in it obviously.

I'd offer you a beer, but I've only got six cans.

Share

Re: PNE at home

Reggie Perrin wrote:
albert herbert hawkins wrote:

One day shortly after the Second World War ended, Winston Churchill and the newly elected Labour Party Prime Minister Clement Attlee encountered one another at the urinals in the House of Commons men’s washroom. Attlee had arrived first, and was standing at one of the stalls closest to the door.

Although Attlee was the only other man in the room, Churchill entered and walked to the farthest urinal — ten or twelve stalls away from Attlee. With a smug grin, Attlee said, “Feeling standoffish today, are we, Winston?”

Churchill replied: “That’s right. Every time you see something this big, you want to nationalize it.”

Plus that's correct etiquette from Winston.  The furthest urinal possible or if there are two at the far ends, you go in the middle where possible.........and look straight ahead........after you've spat in it obviously.

Possibly a sneaky fart too?

'When you become a grown up, people stop asking you what your favourite dinosaur is....They don't even care.'

Share

Re: PNE at home

Mitaman wrote:
Reggie Perrin wrote:
albert herbert hawkins wrote:

One day shortly after the Second World War ended, Winston Churchill and the newly elected Labour Party Prime Minister Clement Attlee encountered one another at the urinals in the House of Commons men’s washroom. Attlee had arrived first, and was standing at one of the stalls closest to the door.

Although Attlee was the only other man in the room, Churchill entered and walked to the farthest urinal — ten or twelve stalls away from Attlee. With a smug grin, Attlee said, “Feeling standoffish today, are we, Winston?”

Churchill replied: “That’s right. Every time you see something this big, you want to nationalize it.”

Plus that's correct etiquette from Winston.  The furthest urinal possible or if there are two at the far ends, you go in the middle where possible.........and look straight ahead........after you've spat in it obviously.

Possibly a sneaky fart too?

And piss that Woodbine dog-end to smithereens, getting all the loose backy down the holes..

#DoTheDai \o/

Share

Re: PNE at home

king of the slums wrote:
Mitaman wrote:
Reggie Perrin wrote:

Plus that's correct etiquette from Winston.  The furthest urinal possible or if there are two at the far ends, you go in the middle where possible.........and look straight ahead........after you've spat in it obviously.

Possibly a sneaky fart too?

And piss that Woodbine dog-end to smithereens, getting all the loose backy down the holes..

Yep although I haven't seen a dogend in a trough for a long time.  Bloody Blair.  ????

I'd offer you a beer, but I've only got six cans.

Share

Re: PNE at home

king of the slums wrote:
Mitaman wrote:
Reggie Perrin wrote:

Plus that's correct etiquette from Winston.  The furthest urinal possible or if there are two at the far ends, you go in the middle where possible.........and look straight ahead........after you've spat in it obviously.

Possibly a sneaky fart too?

And piss that Woodbine dog-end to smithereens, getting all the loose backy down the holes..

Not forgetting the usual blob of chewing gum lying around in there!

Managerial endeavour = houses = money.

Share

Re: PNE at home

Reggie Perrin wrote:
king of the slums wrote:
Mitaman wrote:

Possibly a sneaky fart too?

And piss that Woodbine dog-end to smithereens, getting all the loose backy down the holes..

Yep although I haven't seen a dogend in a trough for a long time.  Bloody Blair.  ????

Surely Thatcher? She MUST have made Blair do it? It been over a month since she was blamed for anything and feel she must be involved in the lack of tab-ends in urinals somehow.

'When you become a grown up, people stop asking you what your favourite dinosaur is....They don't even care.'

Share

Re: PNE at home

Mitaman wrote:
Reggie Perrin wrote:
king of the slums wrote:

And piss that Woodbine dog-end to smithereens, getting all the loose backy down the holes..

Yep although I haven't seen a dogend in a trough for a long time.  Bloody Blair.  ????

Surely Thatcher? She MUST have made Blair do it? It been over a month since she was blamed for anything and feel she must be involved in the lack of tab-ends in urinals somehow.

How about Blair had to do it because Thatcher had privatised emphysema care....  Bloody Tories.

People are Twats

Share

Re: PNE at home

Old Wharfedaler wrote:
king of the slums wrote:
Mitaman wrote:

Possibly a sneaky fart too?

And piss that Woodbine dog-end to smithereens, getting all the loose backy down the holes..

Not forgetting the usual blob of chewing gum lying around in there!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ruCsYGL … ture=share

'When you become a grown up, people stop asking you what your favourite dinosaur is....They don't even care.'

Share

Re: PNE at home

Try buying Woodbines, Senior Service or Capstan Navy Cut in Tokyo, I'm glad I gave up I tell you..

#DoTheDai \o/

Share