Topic: F A Cup

Warrington Town away. Been to Wilderspool and the Halliwell Jones loads of times but this will be a new ground. And, on current form, an early exit to allow them to concentrate on mid-table mediocrity.

She’s the main man in the office in the city and she treats me like I’m just another lackey, but I can put a tennis racket up against my face and pretend that I am Kendo Nagasaki...

Re: F A Cup

Dover have Concord rangers away.

Manged by Ex Dover favourite Sammy Moore.

I feel like we need a cup run like a hole in the head but the chairman will want it.

Aim Low and miss...

So - we won!

1st round proper - draw tomorrow at 7pm on BBC2

Aim Low and miss...

Still in it. Just. I'm hoping that Warrington gave their all and that the quick turnaround will hurt them. But I'm genuinely not sure it won't be the other way around. Town have so much work to do to get something from this season.

She’s the main man in the office in the city and she treats me like I’m just another lackey, but I can put a tennis racket up against my face and pretend that I am Kendo Nagasaki...

Hoping for the Metropolitan Police at home if they can get through. Barnsley, Bradford or maybe York would be good away trips.

Morecambe away

Morecombe, thats a doable away trip

Guiseley are at home to Cambridge United.

It's somehow more gratifying to be hosting a league team, even if they're currently struggling and second bottom of Division 2 at the moment.

placidcasual wrote:

Morecombe, thats a doable away trip

Already discussed the logistics with Hannah. Looks like a trip to the seaside if we win tomorrow night.

Dover have Bury away.

I am happy with that.  They are doing pretty well in league 2.  Upset on the cards and all that caper.

Aim Low and miss...

Reduced admission tonight. £12.

Showed 'em who's boss tonight, Travis?

"We are The Fall"

AFC Wimbledon at home if they can get past Morecambe a week on Tuesday.

Guiseley home draw. 100% Leeds next round.

Call me up in dreamland. Radio to me man.