Topic: Havant & Waterlooville away...

FT: 2-1
They put 7 past Eastleigh last Tuesday. Should have known what was coming next. Apparently he played Edwards up front on his own and Southwell on the wing. That's Southwell the centre-forward who scored a few for Guiseley last season. Southwell who isn't a winger. McLeod on the bench but, once again, Fullarton decides that the utterly-woeful Odelusi is the man to bring on. To add insult to injury, Kosylo got booked and misses the next league game (as do I, the Mrs is taking her to Dover at home on the 17th, I get the distraction of Morecambe away in the FA Cup next weekend).
Hannah is keeping faith with her team, but she's not sure about the manager. To be honest, you'd struggle to find a Town fan who wants Fullarton to stay in his job at the moment. So much promised at the start of the season. Plenty now questioning the decision to switch to full-time given how gutless some of the recent performances have been.

Last edited by Travis Bickle (Sat 03 Nov 2018 9:18 pm)

She’s the main man in the office in the city and she treats me like I’m just another lackey, but I can put a tennis racket up against my face and pretend that I am Kendo Nagasaki...